GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Nationality:USA

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

I looked through all the posts and I don't think any one is demanding that anyone do anything, or have been ragging on anyone (other than on Mojang), especially Ray. Everyone has very laid back and non-accusatory in their comments on this. I know Ray donates a lot of his time to the server and I appreciate that. And I don't think Ray is going to feel bad based on us engaging in healthy complaining about lag. Are you Ray? The complaints are all clearly offered with a constructive frame of mind, reporting problems, sharing knowledge, asking questions. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Personally - the only thing I have done is asked Ray to comment on this topic. I am puzzled as to why he has stayed away from it. Other than to make further comments and observations in the hope that it can be helpful to someone, I intend to do nothing more other than wait patiently for a resolution.

So I encourage everyone to freely share their views and knowledge on this topic in the polite way that they have been so far - and we should be fine.

#22 microsplit

microsplit
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 61 posts
  • Nationality:North American

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

I have to agree with OP, I experience the same thing, but have learned to slow down and am used to it a bit. These maps aren't being served from hard disk (as opposed to RAM disk) are they? I know Ray was complaining the updates have brought terrible CPU lag, so that might be it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users