#1 Snugglequine

Snugglequine
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 193 posts
  • Nationality:Cornish

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Hi! .. I'm Snugglequine (Snuggle-equine)

Lovable, cuddley and all round affectionate flying horned pony of Yay! ... okay, that's the obligatory MLP referance out the way ^_^

I'm a sword swinging, zombie hunting, cave wandering treasure hunter by day .. and while I'm not exploring the nearest deep dark hole for goodies I'm at home making my little castle/fort/tower into a homely little corner of personal paradise.
I'm a friendly neighbour to have around, and usually have a cup of sugar (or gunpowder if that tickles your fancy more) to hand incase you want to make me a cake (or a nice bucket of TNT). While most of my homelike builds have enough gadgets and gizmos to make an eletronics store look like stone age retro shop (HUGE fan of redstone) I often add a heavy dollop of asthetics and prettyness just for the sheer fun of it.

While I usually welcome random visitors to my blocky home, if I see you suddenly in my livingroom withut so much as a "hi!" I'll likely mistake you for a random zombie and start swinging my sword, so just a little warninng: knock first ^_^.

However~ .. since I'm currently on holiday with the family, and don't have access to a computer able to run Minecaft, I won't see you people in server until Monday evening sometime. I can barely curb me excitement of finally being able to play with a bunch of decent folk (Rosleen says you're all awesome) instead of being stuck in a server where most people have clawed their way to 'maturity' though an arbitrary number alone.

There is something I'd like to wave furiously at though before I jump in, more to get a certain someone's attention and ask a favour very nicely (I'm sure we can arrange some cherries if you like, or something else favourable of the delicious kind .. no, not me :P)
At (-150,1260) there is a rather pretty looking sandstone and netherbrick castle slowly reaching it's way up to compleation. To the south of it is a rather sweet looking sheer cliff-face over the canyon that'd be perfect to my own little castle. If the person who's building that Sandstone castle could give a little wave and say "HI!" then sweet, also give me a yes or no as to weather you'd be comfortable with me building so close. If not, it's not a problem, I'll find somewhere else, but that cliff is kinda perfect, and I figured I'd best ask before spoiling your (possibly bedroom) view with a large stone erection ... wait, maybe that's the wrong choice of word, but I'm sure you get my meaning.

So yea, I'm me, say "HI" if you feel like chatting! ^_^

#2 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

Snugg! :D Can't wait till you get home! I believe its WordlyWalkers castle, and its really is ever so pretty :)
Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#3 WordlyWalker

WordlyWalker
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 533 posts
  • LocationNorth West England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hello Snuggle and welcome. You may build as close to my sandstone castle as you want. Maybe I could borrow a cup of gunpowder sometime.
I like coffee!

#4 Snugglequine

Snugglequine
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 193 posts
  • Nationality:Cornish

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Awesome, thanks Wordly!

And sure, I'll get some creeper hunting done early ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic