#1 Shalterra

Shalterra
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 110 posts
  • Nationality:American

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Alrighty, I've messaged Ray several times on this issue to no response.

I've been off the whitelist for some time(Since early June if I recall correctly) for no discernible reason. I know I haven't been banned, as my name wouldn't still be purple, and I probably wouldn't be writing this message.
If I'm not welcome here anymore, it would be nice to at least be informed of such things, not that I'm drawing any hasty conclusions.
Not much more on the subject other than I'd like to be a part of this server now that I have a computer I can use as my own for Minecraft, and can actually PLAY on the server.

For what it's worth, I rather enjoy the community here, and the "Society" that has been created. I'd love to return, but if that isn't in the stars, kindly let me know so I can go elsewhere.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 GarrikP

GarrikP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,042 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Nationality:US

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Login issues?
Did you sign the November attendance thread?

<Profound statement>

#3 Shalterra

Shalterra
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 110 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

I've signed every tracker thread except for the ones for the period I went to boot camp. THe issue was much earlier than that.
As I said, I've messaged Ray a couple times and never get a response.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 renic_ixillon

renic_ixillon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Wooden Axe

• 565 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hmmm Ray has been somewhat busy forcing GarrikP to be his game designing slave.

Other than inactivity, or a wrong version of the game, etc.

I remember a post about those who sign the monthly but never actually play being on the chopping block too.

Do not remeber if Ray did anything with that.

Of course, we changed maps and everything a while back.

Now we are just waiting on Bukkit I think!

#5 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

It's entirely possible that you fell off the whitelist and to be reinstated, he's waiting to update to bukkit and add/re-add those who are coming back. I know that you said Ray hasn't responded yet, but hopefully he will soon. That can be really frustrating. :\

#6 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

I remember a post about those who sign the monthly but never actually play being on the chopping block too. Do not remeber if Ray did anything with that.

This is the case... The decision to reinstate anyone as a member is up to Ray, i can't say i blame him to thin the herd of non-players who's only activity is tagging the tracker once per month. Since the server has a player cap those who do not play are only hurting the community by holding a spot they never use.

Unfortunately waiting on the Bukkit-Mojang fiasco, waiting on any kind of update it has only hurt the server that much more since players are updated but the server is not.

As SRM stated right now no one is being added to the server, so perhaps you may be allowed back once that happens.
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#7 Shalterra

Shalterra
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 110 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Hrmm. Never saw that post.

That would definitely explain it; but I really hope 'll be able to get back on, given that that was during school and all that jazz.

Hope so, but, no way to move forward if I can't get a response. Thanks, guys.
I'll keep checking in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users