• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 0Beechlgz

0Beechlgz
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

Well since I've been away it seems nobody has raided any of my stuff which is good. However, now that I'm back on (thanks to torcido for the help) 4 diamonds are missing from my diamond chest. I remember because at the time I was planning on saving them, since I had used lots of diamonds already (armour, enchanting, etc) I didn't want to end up with none at all. I had only 4 left by this point, but I decided to tuck them away safely. Now that I'm back I'm wondering where they've gone.

I know I wasn't raided because all my other things are still there. Armour, pickaxes, even the enchanted ones. I think a raider would have taken those too, but since they're still there it could have been an error? Or could it have occurred with the update?

Could anyone with the powers please check for me? I don't know if it's something that can be looked back in the logs (obviously you can't just take my word for it, I understand) or is there any record anywhere of what went into or out of that chest and when?

It's only 4 diamonds I know, and I'll accept that if they're gone they're gone. But if there's any chance of having it fixed that would be much appreciated.

The coordinates are x: -219 y:57 z:517 and it should be in an underground kind of storage basement with an outdoor entrance door that leads to a small bridge.

#2 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

Otherwise I'd be happy to donate some diamonds, so you're not left with none at all :)
Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#3 0Beechlgz

0Beechlgz
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

I appreciate it Rosleen, it's a nice gesture. I think I'll be ok though, it's only 4. I was really just asking on the off-chance they might be recovered but if not, well, it's not a huge loss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users