#1 macastro17

macastro17
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 67 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hey all, Its great to be here with everyone...I know, I know everyones just dying to hear my story and a little about me well guess what I'm feeling pretty good today, for an obvious reason (hmmm wonder what that could be?), so I'll give you guys the full intro free of charge thats right FREE!! okay so lets get started.

In case you haven't read my application I'm macastro17 in minecraft, Max in real life (also maximus, maximillion or any other form or word that has 'max' in it, I'll answer to just about anything so get creative have fun). I presently reside in southern Texas its a nice place but much too busy for my tastes but as I am a native Texian theres still a good deal of Texas pride so its still the greatest place to be. I'm somewhere between 21 and 23 years of age depends on whos asking and when but mostly if I can remember at that time. I'm also a student majoring in Biology at the moment though that may change depending, my ultimate goal has always been to get a masters degree in Biology, Chemistry and Physics but that may have to go on hold as I have a family to support and to be honest my only real dream was to have a happy family everything else is a very distant second. Speaking of family, I'm so glad you asked, I have a 1 1/2 year old son and a wife of a few months, we've been married a few months shes not a few months old, and they are everything to me, and my son loves to join daddy on games and/or play with the pretty light box infront of daddy also he discovers and rediscovers my mouse on a regular basis so theres a lot of unexpected log offs or my character going into convulsions thats Mal's way of saying 'hello minecraft people' or 'its time for daddy to play with me now' I haven't figured out which yet.

My hobbies include long evening walks on the beach, leisurely strolls through the woods, running through meadows, diving in the oceans, swimming down streams, exploring caves and when I'm not playing minecraft spending time with family, playing other games, watching tv or reading in that order. In order of the things I enjoy most in minecraft I'd say exploring is my favorite, with farming and building in second followed by hunting and mining, I've never been aggressive enough to want to go after things for the heck of it and mining seems rather tedious if necessary. I really just love exploring the world and seeing the wonderfull landscapes built into the minecraft world no where else can you sit and stare at a lava-fall or explore a floating island or hop from tree to tree across a forest or discover lost temples and treasures. I'm not too good yet at building, I do like it and I have many inspirations but for the most part I have a hard time bringing the concept into the game and creating exactly what I see hopefully I'll get better, I'm almost certain I will with the guidance of some of the people I've seen already in these forums.

okay so thats about all I've got reply I love talking to people about all sorts of things even if I don't know something, you might be amused to watch me try to talk and figure it out at the same time.

#2 Macflea

Macflea
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts
  • LocationNorth East, England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

I love how much you love your family :) I take it you're an outdoors person, then? Your son will have a real taste for adventure! I'm the same as you with Minecraft, I love exploring but when it comes to building I get frustrated because nothing ever turns out the same as the image in my mind. I have a plan for a fleet of ships but I almost don't want to start it because it almost certainly will not turn out as well as I am hoping.

PS. Can I call you MaxFactor? :P

#3 macastro17

macastro17
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 67 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

I love how much you love your family :) I take it you're an outdoors person, then? Your son will have a real taste for adventure! I'm the same as you with Minecraft, I love exploring but when it comes to building I get frustrated because nothing ever turns out the same as the image in my mind. I have a plan for a fleet of ships but I almost don't want to start it because it almost certainly will not turn out as well as I am hoping.

PS. Can I call you MaxFactor? :P

yeah I'm an outdoors person, I actually love camping, hiking and swimming in real life, and yeah as it stands he'd live outside if we'd let him. Hey the worst that can happen is it looks differently its not like you really loose anything other than the opportunity to say you tried if you don't do it.

Ohh...theres an original, sure go right ahead

#4 Macflea

Macflea
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

Thanks, MaxFactor :D

I love camping, I love the outdoors but I'm pretty unfit so I never have as much energy as I'd like. I love hiking more than anything though.. I enjoy swimming but I don't do it much. But when are kids arrive my husband and I are going to make a point of going out and building dens etc. We want them to be as adventurous as possible.

#5 macastro17

macastro17
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 67 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

hey that sounds awesome I know me and my wife were wanting to try and get a good bit of land, a few acres or so, when it comes time to buy a house for just that reason, and your idea would work perfectly with that...may I steal it from you

#6 Macflea

Macflea
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

Nice, here in England we don't have acres to spare to buy.. but where I grew up there was a lot of farm land, and the farmer owned the woods behind our house. We'd play in there and climb trees, ride our bikes and build dens which was my favourite, especially when it rained because it really tested how good it was! We'd even furnish them with upturned logs for tables and everything.. Of course you can steal the idea! Every kid should build a den ;) and it the weather is too bad they should build it in the lounge with sofa cushions and blankets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users