kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

I'm Kevin (AKA kanight-kanievil) and I'm happy to have been given the privilege to join this community. Now about myself, I'm 43 and I live in southern Arkansas where I work as a saw operator/ programmer at an MDF plant. I've been married for 21 years and we have 4 daughters so I am extremely outnumbered. LOL! I love spending time with my family and we try to do as much together as we get time to. In fact I set up a MC LAN server at my house so the kids and I can play MC together, mostly because my youngest loves to play and she doesn't quite have the skills for online playing so I'm teaching her.
I'm a 12 year disabled Navy veteran and I loved serving my Country. Being in the Navy was the best choice I ever made and I have some great memories from it.
In my spare time (when I'm not playing MC) I love to be outdoors, fishing is my favorite thing to do and I could spend all day out on a lake or on a bank just enjoying the day. I also like to hunt and go camping, ride fourwheelers, and go mudding in my truck.
I was introduced to Minecraft in a different way then probably most people. I was goofing off on youtube one day, just looking at different gaming videos, when I came across someone doing a "Let's Play" on Minecraft. I had never seen a game quite like it before and after watching a bunch of episodes I decided to check into it for myself and was hooked on it from the begining. I'm not the greatest at building, but I'm not afraid to dive into something and work on it til the end. My favorite thing is mining and exploring the caves, caverns, and ravines. I could spend hours doing it. I've been getting into the whole redstone thing latel although sometimes I just can't get things I make work right, but I'll get it in due time.
The most important thing I like about the game is the community. Chatting, working as a group, or just a couple people getting together and working on something is something I haven't experienced in a game before. It's very different than other MPG's and I think that's what peaked my interest.
Well I think I've bored everyone long enough but if anyone has any questions or just wants to chat just drop me a line and I'd be more than happy to get back to you.
Until then, Byyyyyeeeeee.

#2 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

Hi kanight, 4 daughters and you have some free time? Wow! 

Looking forward to seeing you at the Hub, I have explored a bit but was surprised by a zombie pigman with an attitude problem.

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users