#1 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

Q: When will my application be reviewed?

A I do application reviews once per month, before the first Friday of the month. The new members will be added with regular maintenance on the first Friday of the month.

Q: It's been a couple of application reviews and I haven't heard anything back. What's going on?

A: You'll receive a PM if and when you are accepted. If you haven't heard anything back yet, then you were probably not accepted. Additionally, all applicants are added to this list.

Q: But I'm awesome! Why didn't I get in?

A: There are limited spots each month, so it's my responsibility to pick the people who are the best fit for the limited spots we have available. Feel free to try next application round.

Q: Do I need to make a new application thread if I'm not accepted my first round?

A: No. As long as you keep your thread bumped and remain active on the forum, your application will be considered.

If there are any additional questions that you think should be in the FAQ, leave them below and I'll add them and the answers up top! Thanks guys!

#2 Chimera_Tech

Chimera_Tech
  • Tree Puncher

• 49 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Very well written. I am not sure how common this question is but on average how many slots open up each time around? Based on other threads I understand that it varies but just as an average how many people get in each time?

#3 srm86

srm86
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

There really isn't an average. It varies considerably. It depends heavily on how many people who have left the server each month, how many people we brought in during the last round, etc. There are far too many variables to give a good average. Sorry! :)

#4 ZyroidedoesMC

ZyroidedoesMC
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

MCIGN: ZyroidedoesMC

Reason: The reason I wanted to apply is because I really wanted to be on this server, it looked so cool so I wanted to try it out but I realized I had to be white listed to enter, my friends have been bugging me to be on with them... And by any chance can i become a mod or an admin for trolling/youtube purposes ( I've never been admin or mod before so give me a chance, please? ), another reason is I've never been on a white listed server before...

#5 srm86

srm86
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

ZyroidedoesMC:

I would advise that you actually read up about this server before applying. Beyond that, applications belong as a new thread, not in this thread. Additionally, you said that you have a friend on this server already... what is their name? And finally, no you cannot become a mod or an admin. I'm not even sure what you mean by "for trolling/youtube purposes". Please elaborate on that...

#6 Vru09

Vru09
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 53 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

I think he means by youtube that he can do videos and by trolling so he can annoy other players

#7 srm86

srm86
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Wow, the comment you were replying to is almost a year old! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users