Rayvolution
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • Retired Admin

• 1,870 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Everyone must post to remain whitelisted!

sig.png

#2 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

Dear Server Administrator:

I have received your notice dated June, 6th 2013, in which you request that i make my current activity status known on the Player Tracker as noted under the Public Player Tracker Act, Annotated Code of SixtyGig, Server Administrative Article ("SG") 06-2013 et seq., on behalf of myself, Nekcalb. In particular, you seek to acquire my known participation pertaining to the following:

( A ) Showing any interest in remaining a whitelisted member of the SixtyGig server from today till the posting of the July Player Tracker.

( B ) Notifying said administrator of my presence within the community of SixtyGig, and interest of playing on said server.

( C ) Partaking in any kind of forum acknowledgement of said Player Tracker.

My staff has collected and reviewed any past Player Tracker participation, and noted such activities as discriminating and unlawful. You may review all past records of past participation of Player Tracker activity except for these four exceptions.

Player Tracker January 2013

Player Tracker March 2013

Player Tracker April 2013

Player Tracker May 2013

Note: Player Trackers for the months of December and February seem to be non-existent, any attempt to research said Player Trackers will be deemed illegal and constitute player harassment as pertained in article 1m-50-1337.,

Pursuant to ("SG") 06-2013 myself, Nekcalb is entitled to an administrative review of any decision to deny access to the SixtyGig server or forums. If requested, such review will be conducted in a timely manner in accordance with ("SG") 02-2011 through 06-2013 and the hearing regulations of the agency published at Minecraft.net., Myself as client, Nekcalb may also seek judicial review under MS 04-2011.

If you wish to inspect the records that are publicly available under the Public Player Tracker Act, please contact my amazing steam account for assistance to arrange for a mutually convenient time. You may also obtain copies of said records by using the search feature located at sixtygig.com. This player charges a fee of $25.00 per word for any assistance inquired threw said steam account.

Sincerely,

Nekcalb

Veteran PITA

Disclaimer: This is an attempt to avoid participation in any said player trackers, any resemblance to actually participating in such activities is purely coincidental, and shall not be interpreted as cooperation with the Public Player Tracker Act. Any future participation shall be regarded as against ones will, adding additional annoyingly small text from here on is only to increase the amount of fine print added to this disclaimer to annoy old people with bad vision, continuing to read anything beyond this point is pure sillyness. But if you insist then so be it as more text will be randomly inserted to create a long paragraph with no actual meaning or relevance. Furthermore if you continue to read this let it be known that you have no life and probably smell funny too. If you wish to quote such psycho babble then your even crazier than the original author of this post. Perhaps to keep the joke going some other person can come up with their own overly long legal babble letter of disapproval of Ray's abusive administrator activities. Anywho continuing on about nothing worth reading how about a really long joke that no one is likely to read. - A little boy sits at the table finishing eating dinner with his family, his dad notices that he seems to be down in the dumps and asks his son "what is the matter"? His son looks his dad square in the eyes and says "i have a school project that i don't know how to do", the dad says "maybe i can help you with it, what is the project"? The son says "well i need to write a sentence explaining the definition of politics". The dad gets a confused look on his face and says "gee son that is a tough one, but maybe we can take our family as an example, everyday i go to work and earn a wage to take care of our family, you can say i manage to keep enough money in the bank to keep us living happily, so consider me Management. Your mother takes care of all your needs and she also does the grocery shopping, pays the bills, and talks to your teachers at school, she governs all the aspects of our lives so consider her Government, the maid does our laundry, cleans the house, and prepares all our meals, everything she does is work so consider her the Working Class. You son have all your needs taken care of by myself, your mother, and the maid, since we take care of you we shall consider you the People. And your baby brother well he is still pretty young so just consider him the Future" "do you understand"? the dad asks. The son says "no not at all, it is confusing" the dad says "that is OK son, go brush your teeth and get to bed we can talk about it in the morning... The boy goes to sleep, later that night he is awoken by the cries of his baby brother so he goes to see what is wrong, he notices his brother has soiled his diaper so he heads to his parents room, inside he finds his mother sound asleep, he shakes her and shakes her but to no avail so he finally gives up. Noticing his dad isn't in bed he heads to the maids room, inside he can hear noises, so he knocks on the door, no one seems to notice, again he knocks, still no one answers, so he peeks threw the keyhole and inside he sees his dad having sex with the maid. Well being his baby brother had quit crying and no one seemed to pay attention to him he decided to go back to bed. In the morning he sees his dad and says "I know the definition of politics now dad" the dad says "that is great son, tell me in your own words what it is" So the son says "Well while Management is screwing the Working Class the Government is sound asleep, meanwhile the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of ****! - That concludes this very long meaningless disclaimer, any other questions refer to the Public Player Tracker Act, Annotated Code of SixtyGig, Server Administrative Article ("SG") 06-2013 et seq.,

Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#3 Zellcos

Zellcos
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 228 posts
  • LocationThe desert. Hence why I build by a jungle biome.
  • Nationality:Americano

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

I just wanted to post "Here".....

But then Nekcalb.

ohgodhowdoIbeatthatwhatdoIevendo

#4 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

Oh jeez, that's a work of art.  8-0

After that I think I'm here.

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#5 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

Lol Nek :D

also I'm still about

...that was a terrible joke xD
Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#6 Snugglequine

Snugglequine
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 193 posts
  • Nationality:Cornish

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

Here

#7 simonparnell

simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Nationality:British

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

Here - and haha Nek - have a cookie

Posted Image

#8 Cooogz

Cooogz
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Stick

• 404 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Nationality:RSA & UK

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

I think Nek is a bit Coookey already ;)

#9 ananda11

ananda11
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workbench

• 373 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA
  • Nationality:Irish-German

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

Neckalb wins!

#10 iliplayz

iliplayz
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 122 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

Count me in

Squaring the circle since 2010.

#11 Shalterra

Shalterra
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 110 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

Hey, I'm going away for a bit. Deploying out to sea! I'll miss everyone and all that jazz!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Syxcynn

Syxcynn
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 75 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

I'm here. Good job Nek. I got my LOL for the day. :)

#13 fishbrine

fishbrine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Peachy

• 730 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Nationality:Canadian

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

I'm here ... with a big favour to ask.

Remember the J!NX t-shirt contest I entered? 

I have two entries ready for your votes:

http://t.co/xxGNNUO7RU

http://t.co/OdtMBbFfa3

Thanks.

#14 AvalonXai

AvalonXai
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Stick

• 486 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

I ditto what Zellcos said

#15 Fizzlezapp

Fizzlezapp
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 80 posts
  • LocationWestern Mass

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:24 AM

Blarg I say!!!

also...HA  I just read the Nek Joke.  Kudos sir...Kudos

#16 kanight_kanievil

kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

here and wow Nek, LOL!

#17 axmandan

axmandan
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 522 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Contrary to popular belief I do exist.

"Ax is quiet like a fox but he will ATTACK if needed." -Stacy

#18 skydealer

skydealer
  • PipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Plank

• 256 posts
  • LocationUSA - Winston, GA

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Here!

#19 torcido

torcido
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Torch

• 762 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

A great man once said (paraphrasing):

"SixtyGig is a place where people like Nek write things like that so people like me don't have to."

Posted Image

#20 TwinHallow

TwinHallow
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 15 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Nationality:Shamas

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

I'm here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users