LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Well, I suppose I'll start with something that I consider useful.  I just finished work on an Ice Tray that anyone can use, should the need for ice arise. I like to build out of ice sometimes, and it can make a nice replacement for glass if you don't mind messing around with lighting.  My redstone skills are crude, so I apologize for that. There are probably more efficient ways to set the redstone, but regardless, I'm proud of my work, however juvenile.

You can find the tray marked on the Live Map, in the Taiga right across from my place on the road to Nek's farm.  If you're not interested in farming the ice I've set up a few chests I'll try to keep stocked with ice, and where anyone who uses the tray can put any extra ice they may not want.  Chests are located under the large cocktail glass.

If you don't know how it works, instructions have been provided, and should any problems arise, there is an attendant there to serve your needs and sort out any malfunction. ;)

A few pictures behind spoiler tags for your spatial consideration.

Spoiler

Spoiler

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#2 Koplee

Koplee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Torch

• 762 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Brilliant idea!

[Now... just need to complete my Gin & Tonic farm so that I can make use of that ice...]

I love to be touched by his noodly appendages Posted Image

#3 rasamalai

rasamalai
  • Established
  • Tree Puncher

• 74 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

Awesome! I love ice, I made a manual tray when the chickens "died" :( (at the egg-farm)

#4 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

Brilliant idea!

[Now... just need to complete my Gin & Tonic farm so that I can make use of that ice...]

Now there's a farm I'd always have a use for! When you get that finished let me know, I'll bring the ice. :)

Awesome! I love ice, I made a manual tray when the chickens "died" :( (at the egg-farm)

I wish I'd known, I was farming ice in the wild until I made this. XD  Since I'm going to need a few thousand ice blocks I figured I'd build this to speed the farming process.

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#5 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

A few screens of the Modern house I set up at my area in Delta.  It's compact and purely aesthetic.

med_gallery_1146_40_435334.png

Front of the build. Others will be behind spoilers for your consideration. :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#6 Koplee

Koplee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Torch

• 762 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

This is my favourite thing today... it's beautiful. I'm envious of your design skills!  :D

I love to be touched by his noodly appendages Posted Image

#7 fishbrine

fishbrine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Peachy

• 730 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Nationality:Canadian

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Beautiful.

#8 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Now that's what I call interior design skills :D

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#9 Oribloke

Oribloke
  • PipPip
  • Veteran
  • Plank

• 238 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

I like your sense of aesthetics.

#10 kanight_kanievil

kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

Took the words right out of my mouth. Nicely done LadyEh.

#11 IryshWhiskey

IryshWhiskey
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Stick

• 450 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, US
  • Nationality:Irish-American

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Man Lady, those pics really are amazing. You have a brilliant eye for design! /impressed 

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Posted Image

#12 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Aw, thanks guys! You're all too kind. :)

I really like how it turned out, but it took waaay too long. I built it out in Creative and spent hours on the interior, things I don't normally do.  I'm more of a throw it in the pot and see how it turns out kinda gal.  This result is obviously ideal, but damn it took a long time!

That means a lot, coming from the Queen on interior design. :P I was hoping it'd turn out half as good as the rooms in the Palace.

You're so all so awesome. Thanks for the kind words. :)

#13 Macflea

Macflea
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts
  • LocationNorth East, England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Ooh.. I'm loving that colour scheme! Really nice, Lady :)

#14 WordlyWalker

WordlyWalker
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 533 posts
  • LocationNorth West England

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

I forgot to get off at my station and ended up in your tunnel. It is a most beautiful and bright tunnel :)
I like coffee!

#15 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Ooh.. I'm loving that colour scheme! Really nice, Lady :)

Thanks Mac!  I like green.  Green all the things!!

I forgot to get off at my station and ended up in your tunnel. It is a most beautiful and bright tunnel :)

Since I was using a lot of snow blocks in my builds, that's the main reason I used it.  When I realized how bright it made the tunnel that was just an added bonus. Doesn't feel so much like an underground train ride.

#16 IryshWhiskey

IryshWhiskey
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Stick

• 450 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, US
  • Nationality:Irish-American

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

I had been sucked in to the Final Fantasy black hole of doom but I am inspired to log on just to see your awesome build. (And maybe a little bit to help Blu move all of our stuff out of the Wilds....)

P.S My favorite color is green and I love snow! High five!

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Posted Image

#17 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

I was wondering where you'd been!

Get your booty back on here! Final Fantasy isn't as cool as we are! :P

#18 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

PotEHtoes, by LadyEh, is now open for business in the South East Quarter of Sixty City.

med_gallery_1146_51_814226.png

PotEHtoes uses only locally grown potatoes, grown right in the back garden of our shop.  Potatoes are cooked directly in store and are kept at temperatures that ensure a delicious meal every time.

med_gallery_1146_51_19205.png

If you'd prefer to pick your own, that's fine too!  Feel free to use our humble garden, we only ask that you replant the potatoes.  You are also free to use the furnace provided in store to cook any potatoes you've picked.  If stock has run out or is running low, please inform LadyEh so she can restock the store with baked starchy goodness.

med_gallery_1146_51_526443.png

Drop into PotEHtoes today and get your hands on the best potatoes in all of Sixty City!  And if you want some meat with your potatoes, Tim will be stocking his shop full of delicious fish very soon!  You don't want to miss out on the hearty and delicious meal our establishments can provide for you.  Whether it's mining stone or laying rails, you need to keep your strength up.  Tim and I have got you covered! :)

#19 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

Great Take-Away! Healthy too, I'll pick some up on the way to my Wack-a-Mountain workplace.

In the new snapshot  my usual staple of carrots have been reduced in hunger satisfaction rating, can't remember about pots though.

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#20 fishbrine

fishbrine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Peachy

• 730 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Nationality:Canadian

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

LadyEh speaks the truth!

You heard her right folks! My new shop, Fish 'n' Things, will soon be open, offering a wide selection of Minecraft fish and treasures. There's also a vending machine outside the shop, filled with healthy bottles of spring water, direct from the adjacent Spring of Sixty Gig. Great on it's own, or for making that perfect cup of tea.

Our motto: "If I can catch it, you can have it!"

I bet you though the motto was going to be something like, "Fresh daily!" or "Our fish are the freshest!" -- but this is Minecraft and the fish never get old, or smell, so... that would be silly.

See you there. Soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users