Rayvolution
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • Retired Admin

• 1,870 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

If you feel you need more land, you can buy any zone you want on the map that isn't claimed for a set price, and, if for some insane reason you need a third or forth zone you can even expand further!

Basic Rules:
- You can only own up to 4 zones.
- To own more than 2 zones, you must actually need the space and have a valid reason for expansion. All of your current zones must be fully developed and to the point expanding them any further would be unreasonable/unrealistic. This is to prevent people from just buying a boatload of land just to own it and never actually use it.
- You have to be an "Established" member to buy more than 2 zones. This is to prevent members who might not stick around from owning multiple zones and taking up precious space.
- Your spawn point can never be moved out of your original zone. Keep that in mind!
- You CAN NOT build in a zone that isn't yours yet, even if you already requested for it here. It's not yours until the server says it is!

To buy a zone:
1. Place 512 Gold in a chest near your portal in your zone.
2. Head over to the Server Map page.
3. Find an empty zone you like.
4. Reply to this thread with your request!

All zones are first come first serve, no reservations!

sig.png

#2 Balkep

Balkep
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 239 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:00 AM

Can I buy zone 5 please?

Sold!

#3 noz3r0

noz3r0
  • Pip
  • Banned
  • Log

• 132 posts
  • LocationZone 17

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Obviously already did this in PMs but for the sake of formalities, I will be purchasing Zone 2. I've almost fully developed my zone above ground.

Sold!

#4 torcido

torcido
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Torch

• 762 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:34 AM

Balkep/noz3r0,

You guys may want to hold off a week or two on those purchases. If I can manage to get Zone 11 then the price of the neighboring property is bound to drop quite rapidly. You might even be able to argue eminent domain and haggle Ray down to 256 gold based on correcting the 'blight' of my poor workmanship in that area.

Just a thought.
Posted Image

#5 Eryng

Eryng
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Applications Manager

• 629 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

I would like to buy zone 3. Please take the gold and sell all the stuff that I have placed in the chest next to my portal. It should be equal to 512. If for some reason I calculated wrong and there isn't enough, then feel free to head into my storage area and take some cobble to make up the difference.

Sold!

#6 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

I wish to secure zone 31 as my own, 512 will be in the trade room.

Thanks

Sold!
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users