Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:35 PM
- You can only own up to 4 zones.
- To own more than 2 zones, you must actually need the space and have a valid reason for expansion. All of your current zones must be fully developed and to the point expanding them any further would be unreasonable/unrealistic. This is to prevent people from just buying a boatload of land just to own it and never actually use it.
- You have to be an "Established" member to buy more than 2 zones. This is to prevent members who might not stick around from owning multiple zones and taking up precious space.
- Your spawn point can never be moved out of your original zone. Keep that in mind!
- You CAN NOT build in a zone that isn't yours yet, even if you already requested for it here. It's not yours until the server says it is!
To buy a zone:
1. Place 512 Gold in a chest near your portal in your zone.
2. Head over to the Server Map page.
3. Find an empty zone you like.
4. Reply to this thread with your request!
All zones are first come first serve, no reservations!
Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:34 AM
You guys may want to hold off a week or two on those purchases. If I can manage to get Zone 11 then the price of the neighboring property is bound to drop quite rapidly. You might even be able to argue eminent domain and haggle Ray down to 256 gold based on correcting the 'blight' of my poor workmanship in that area.
Just a thought.
Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:30 PM
Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:38 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users