As based on the other thread related to SixtyGig 6.0, it's pretty obvious that we're resetting at this point regardless of how the vote turns out since both Plan 1 and 2 hold 50% of the entire server's votes.
If we do a creative mode project, we will activate that map in as little as a week (or sooner) once we decide what we want to build. But some people have expressed concerns they want to finish their builds for the museum. I have a way to satisfy the needs of both, and run both maps side-by-side. The players ready to transition over may do so and start working while the others remain behind working on their builds until they want to join us.
But, I need to know who wants to do this project? This will be a massive, multi-month long project (Basically non-stop until 1.7 is out and we start the new map).
The idea of this project is to set it up in such a way everyone can somewhat build freely on their own, because there's just too many people to organize per-every-little-project, so what will happen is a blueprint of the project will be laid out, and people can pick what they want to work on. Those details will come later.
But for now, I want a general tally of the amount of people who will be interested in this project, if we don't have enough interest we wont bother.
- Quality of Quantity, take your time, build really awesome stuff that matches the theme.
- This project will be put in the Museum.
- This project will be put up for download under my Curse/PMC accounts (So it gets public exposure leeching off my Texture Pack's success)
- If we finish it before 1.7, we'll just add to it!
- It'll be fun and grand!
- Limboians ARE WELCOME to leave Limbo and join us on the creative map. But they will remain the Limbo rank.
- Don't screw around.
- Don't use TNT without permission.
- Match the theme in the area
- Don't make anything out of place.
- Keep up to date with the thread!
- Clean up your messes
- DON'T HIDE MISTAKES. Fix them!
- Don't build lazy. Do things "right".