Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

With the impending release of bukkit and SG6, I thought it was time to step up my progress on the creative project. I don't believe I will be able to finish it, but I will probably be able to make it look presentable. I have a few questions to ask, as I'm 90% sure that everyone else transferred over to SG5.

Here's what I have to do so far:

1. Finish rayvolution castle. I've started on this, but to get everything in order I think I'll have to halt the building. I came up with the idea of creating like an "in construction" kind of environment, have scaffolding and (construction workers?) around the area. Maybe add some stuff that signifies that some sort of natural disaster knocked it down? I'll mess with it some. :)

2. Finish higher class area. I'm going to do this totally, no skimping on this! :D

3. Clean up junk. I'll be posting pictures of stuff that I might destroy, and I'll let people OK them, to make sure I don't destroy something important by accident! :P

4. Finish cathedral. Not sure how I'm going to do this. I honestly don't trust myself to do it, heh. Might have to try anyway though. :(

5. Add trees. I think that a forested area looks so much nicer, so I think I'll add a bunch of trees in empty space. 

6. Clean up baracks area. I think this was started by Trippwire, I was thinking of just scrapping the little piece of it that's done, adding a path to the harbor, removing the lava pool, and foresting the area. :) What do you think?

7. Add portal entry area? Do we need this, ray?

Everything else is just little things, kind of fix-on-the-go type of place. :D

Please post your thoughts and ideas! I need help, even if it's indirect. ;) 

There used to be something here..

#2 axmandan

axmandan
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 522 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm still on the creative server. My Minecraft install got messed up a while back. With bukkit being so slow and everyone so inactive I haven't bothered to go through the 2-3 hour process it takes to get the game running on my terrible machine. If you need some help I'll try and get her running on Monday or Tuesday.

"Ax is quiet like a fox but he will ATTACK if needed." -Stacy

#3 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm still on the creative server. My Minecraft install got messed up a while back. With bukkit being so slow and everyone so inactive I haven't bothered to go through the 2-3 hour process it takes to get the game running on my terrible machine. If you need some help I'll try and get her running on Monday or Tuesday.

It would be great if you could do that, but if not it's no biggie. :) I'd enjoy your help though!

There used to be something here..

#4 trippwire

trippwire
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 341 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:13 PM

Yeah tear down my junk, if I stayed on I probably would do that anyhow, I wasn't sure what I was trying to do. I was just experimenting. 

#5 axmandan

axmandan
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 522 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

I'm having further issues with my Minecraft. I'll come in and help you when I can, but I need to sort all this out first.

"Ax is quiet like a fox but he will ATTACK if needed." -Stacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users