With the impending release of bukkit and SG6, I thought it was time to step up my progress on the creative project. I don't believe I will be able to finish it, but I will probably be able to make it look presentable. I have a few questions to ask, as I'm 90% sure that everyone else transferred over to SG5.
Here's what I have to do so far:
1. Finish rayvolution castle. I've started on this, but to get everything in order I think I'll have to halt the building. I came up with the idea of creating like an "in construction" kind of environment, have scaffolding and (construction workers?) around the area. Maybe add some stuff that signifies that some sort of natural disaster knocked it down? I'll mess with it some.
2. Finish higher class area. I'm going to do this totally, no skimping on this!
3. Clean up junk. I'll be posting pictures of stuff that I might destroy, and I'll let people OK them, to make sure I don't destroy something important by accident!
4. Finish cathedral. Not sure how I'm going to do this. I honestly don't trust myself to do it, heh. Might have to try anyway though.
5. Add trees. I think that a forested area looks so much nicer, so I think I'll add a bunch of trees in empty space.
6. Clean up baracks area. I think this was started by Trippwire, I was thinking of just scrapping the little piece of it that's done, adding a path to the harbor, removing the lava pool, and foresting the area. What do you think?
7. Add portal entry area? Do we need this, ray?
Everything else is just little things, kind of fix-on-the-go type of place.
Please post your thoughts and ideas! I need help, even if it's indirect.