I've gone through and updated a lot of the website over the past for SG6, I'm sure a lot of you have noticed some of the changes, but here's a breakdown:
- Rules page has been changed, an entire new rule list has been written. Roughly based off the old, but with newer updated sections regarding the new rail systems, grinders, SixtyCity and a few other things.
- Worlds page has been updated to include Limbo
- Statistics page has been added, that hooks into our new stats plugin.
- Commands page has been added, listing most of the commands players can use and help on how to use Dynmap and the new Stats signs.
- Live Streams have been added, now any member who adds their stream to our Live Streams page will be displayed when streaming via Twitch.TV
- Live Map has been updated, now allowing chat between in and out of game players.
There's a lot of random changes, and over the years as an Admin and a player, sometimes it's hard to keep track of how all this data looks like to someone who has never seen it before. So if there's anything you think I should clarify in any of the sections, let me know.