The first few days will be a complete madhouse, this is my recommendation for the first few days as we get things settled:
- IN THE WILDERNESS: Get a very basic (we're talking cobble and dirt here) public storage room with small rooms setup with chests in them for players to place their things in for the next few days.
- IN THE WILDERNESS: Get some food going, any food. Someone start working on a large farm to feed everyone for the next few days.
- IN THE WILDERNESS: Setup a basic mats donation area near the player's storage houses. As I said, we're talking dirt and cobble buildings here, we'll be moving everything to the main map once I find places for it.
- ON THE MAIN MAP: Once I find a spot, we need someone to build a long-term massive wool farm for the rail system, the rail system will need about 2500 stacks of wool (yes, you read that right) we need to get this process going as soon as humanly possible. While I find a spot please start herding sheep and getting the colors needed though.
- Start resource collecting! This is VERY important, everyone who can, please donate as much as you can as soon as you can so we can get all the basic needs built for everyone.
Please, I know you really-really-really want to, but don't go look for a new home quite yet. If you're not interested in helping put the server together ( ) at least help us get the foundation going the next few days before you go scouting for your future homes.