Rayvolution
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • Retired Admin

• 1,870 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:16 AM

SixtyGig 6.0 has launched, and the next few days are going to be a madhouse!

I'm asking for just the first day to not worry so much about the jobs you signed on for, and help get a pool of resources going. Please, head out into the wilderness and dig, chop, mine, and collect like madmen! I have setup a thread for what will need done in the first few days in our new official SixtyGig Development forum. For those of you leading various teams, I recommend you get a planning thread setup for yourself.

I urge everyone to help get the core infrastructure up in these first few days regardless of your current job, the short term plan is to give everyone a safe home in the wilderness while we get this going, as soon as I find reasonable spots in the city, myself and the city crew will start work on:

- The Walls (Basic outline - I'll handle this one once we have mats)

- The Hotel (Basically a large building we can all keep our own personal stuff in while we're homeless)

- The Wool factory (critical to the rail team, this is priority one above all else)

- The Forge (Will be near the wool farm, dedicated to smelting stone for the rails)

- Fort Knox (Mats center, where all server materials will go to originally before being distributed to the various workers)

Once the above is built, we can move out of the wilderness. Hopefully by that time the rails are already underway and the outline of the city walls will be built. But we'll cross that road when we come to it. ;)

Last but not least: If your can stream, STREAM! Lets have some fun! Anyone caught not having fun will be banned! :D

sig.png

#2 Red_Letters

Red_Letters
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 76 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Woot!

#3 Snugglequine

Snugglequine
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 193 posts
  • Nationality:Cornish

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Well nuts. With Christmas looming so close I'm busy the next few days, then I'm goign away at x-mas eve and not coming back until new years day. Well, I'll see you darlings on the new server in the new year! <3

Save me some chaos!

#4 mctheta

mctheta
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 204 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

This is awesome!!!  Thanks to Ray and ALL members for all the effort in keeping the mighty SG alive!!  

With the purchase of a new home and my work schedule, I regret I've been unable to make a contribution to the rebuild.

Viva La SixtyGig!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users