Phase 1 completed:
- Terraforming (and lots of it). The entire ring needs to be terraforms to the above (wonderfully drawn) illustration.
- There is the start of the road and terraforming over at the east gate.
- FILL IN COMPLETELY, WITH NATURAL BLOCKS! Anyone caught being lazy or using something that isn't dirt, stone, gravel or sand (where applicable) will be kicked off the project.
- Make it look somewhat natural, it doesn't have to be exact anywhere but the top, that's locked at y:75.
- Follow the pattern established at the east gate leading south.
- If you hit areas too high, shave them down.
- Mass terraforming, I need people to bring *everything* (but the mountain in the west) down to an average height of y:67, areas can be a little higher or lower. You DO NOT have to fill in. Just shave down. We want the entire city to look like it's on natural terrain, we just need to smooth it out.
PURPLE AND BLUE LINES:
- Roads and separators.
- Build 4-wide roads to the above diagram in the purple lines
- Build 2-high jungle leaves in the blue areas as plot dividers.
- Coordinates do not have to be absolutely exact, just try to get it as close as possible.
..and finally, anyone else: GO READ NEKS STUFF AND BUILD RAILS! >