Yaay! Phase 3!
- Complete the hotel (Looks to be almost done)
- Clear cut all the trees in the other 3 quarters of the city (Red)
-- Try to fill at least 1 chest of logs (in Fort Knox) for each type you cut before you start burning wood into charcoal.
- Finish the spawn area (Blue)
-- Outdoor theme, garden/park - Think Central Park in New York
- Start the inner city roads. (White)
-- Same design as the 4 main roads, just 4 wide instead of 6 wide.
-- The above is an EXAMPLE CONCEPT. Do NOT make the roads exactly as I have printed, it's just an idea.
-- Make varied plot sizes, the idea is players can claim "plots" to build their city houses, stores, etc.
-- Plot sizes need to range from really small (20x20 being the smallest) to larger (50x50 being the largest).
-- More on the smaller side than larger side, the idea is if someone needs more space they can just ask a vet if they can knockout a wall and combine 2 plots. So we don't really need a bunch of 50x50 spaces.
-- After clear cutting, the main roads and the rails in the city are put in, we can build the roads all over the rest of the city.
Also, Nek needs help with the rails, it takes priority over everything stated above. So if you have the knowledge, please put your efforts into the rails! If you don't have the knowledge and still want to help, go pester Nek or someone else who knows what they're doing.
- We still need a TON of wool, use Bob's wool farm if you're bored and want to sheer a few stacks
- Still need a stupid amount of stone, so keep filling those chests!
- Eventually we will need roughly 160k rails, and powered/detector rails to go with them. Please remember to donate any iron/gold you can, even if it looks like we have plenty. Once we start laying track it'll vanish quickly.
- The outer walls will need built soon, no idea on a design yet. Just a heads up.