Cooogz
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Stick

• 404 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Nationality:RSA & UK

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

At around 3412,3194 on the main map there is a witch hut in a swamp. This area seems to have quite a lot of low lying ground around it and seems quite suitable for a 128 radius perimeter around it with only one small mountain in the way?

Has anyone earmarked building land around there?

Ray would you mind a witch farm on the main map? Also would you sanction digging an underground grid to facilitate lighting up all the caves in the perimeter? Any ores/diamonds etc mined would be donated to Fort Knox.

This is also only planned as a future project once all the rails and city are done?

Thanks

Cooogz

#2 forebrow

forebrow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 517 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

Which which farm?

#3 Cooogz

Cooogz
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Stick

• 404 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Oops was early in the morning for me after a night shift OK :P

#4 WordlyWalker

WordlyWalker
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 533 posts
  • LocationNorth West England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

I have stuck a sign on a witch hut at the North end of the map. Not sure if that's the one. I put it there when dynamo wasn't working. There are quite a few huts on the map.
I like coffee!

#5 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

Before marking any territory towards a public anything on the main map i believe we need to give people time to establish their own land claims. I still think many a member including myself have to determine a home base and do not suddenly want to feel like i need to compete with public proposals.

Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#6 Cooogz

Cooogz
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Stick

• 404 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:33 PM

Oh well.. I have yet to claim a personal space either... I was intending it to be a personal project to start but public could benefit from it.

WW, the one I'm talking about is more SE but I see one NW-ish which also looks pretty good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users