Photo

This needs doing! (What to do when you're online)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 BobTWC

BobTWC
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 149 posts
  • LocationKettering, Ohio
  • Nationality:American

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

27 stacks of coal and a bunch of cobble put in smelter.

Tea or Coffee?

Toffee!!

#42 SoonerDead

SoonerDead
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 167 posts
  • LocationO-K-L-A-H-O-M-A!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

I'm grinding coal and iron for all the rail builders since I'll leave that to the gold/blue members

Some people build towers... I just dig holes....

On my way down again, on my way down

#43 merlinver

merlinver
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 143 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Glowstone needs have exceeded Iron at this time due to the generous donations of the greenies!!!

There isn't enough to complete a single line right now - if you have any leftover from station builds or some you dont need for yourself please be generous!

Nether farming right now is a bit difficult as you will have to travel far to find new stuff, but I challenge the brave of heart to test your mettle!! Let me know if you want an ender chest to take with you to keep the glowstone safe in case of inevitable err, possible death.

Changes aren't permanent.
But change is.

#44 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Wow! How much iron did the once-limboians give?! :D I know they had an iron farm, but I didn't know how much exactly they brought over. 

I'd volunteer for the nether, but.. well.. I'm awful at it. xD 

There used to be something here..

#45 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

I just spent over an hour in the Nether and only pulled 112 blocks of Glowstone. It's in Knox, and I know it won't go far, but it's all I could manage.  The place is pretty dry and it's not an easy Nether to navigate.  I'm sure there's braver souls, but I've had enough near death Nether experiences until this coming Friday. :)

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#46 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Nationality:USA

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

I just spent over an hour in the Nether and only pulled 112 blocks of Glowstone. It's in Knox, and I know it won't go far, but it's all I could manage.  The place is pretty dry and it's not an easy Nether to navigate.  I'm sure there's braver souls, but I've had enough near death Nether experiences until this coming Friday. :)

I agree.  I was there a few days ago trying to find some Glowstone for the rail lines and came up with nothing.  You can tunnel in many directions and every time I went up I struck lava.  I think the current Nether is so played out that it's pretty much a waste of time to go looking for more until the reset.

#47 RazendeR

RazendeR
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 141 posts
  • LocationUtrecht, Netherlands
  • Nationality:Dutch

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

I took stock in Fort Knox today, and at that time we had around 2000 iron ingots, and 130-150 gold ingots. I think were good on iron for a wee bit, but i don't know how much Nek and Team Rail are eating on a daily basis.. (2k iron is about 5200 regular rails)

I have no idea how fast we are going on coal, but i added around 6900 of it on Saturday, and we have umphteen chests of smoothstone ready.

Priorities for communist mining should be gold (and glowstone, for the true explorers) now?

Posted Image

#48 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

I think 5200 rails covers only slightly more than 1 line, so we deff need iron still :-) so iron, gold snd glowstone are TOP priorities
Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#49 simonparnell

simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Nationality:British

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:59 PM

Gold?  I had no idea.  I have about 30 blocks I can add.  Will drop em in the drop box

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users