#1 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

A problem was brought to my attention earlier this afternoon and, after taking time to review the chat logs, I'd like to remind the server of a couple of things:

1.) Our server is full of adults. We will, from time to time, have adult-oriented conversation. That includes, but is not limited to discussions about: politics, religious beliefs, sex, relationships, etc.

2.) You are expected to conduct yourself appropriately at all times. All members are expected to treat each other with courtesy and respect. We will not tolerate personal attacks or insults. That is not who we are and that is not what this server is all about. If you feel like you are being personally attacked or harassed, report it to a Vet or to Ray. However, if it is simply a conversation that you do not like, then remove yourself from it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM them, but as it stands I hope that this will be the only reminder that will need to be posted. Have a wonderful weekend, folks!

#2 renic_ixillon

renic_ixillon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Wooden Axe

• 565 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

A word could be mentioned about the rule on "no profanity or excessive cussing" as well.

Some people seem to feel the need to show us their extended vocabulary using every expletive they can type!

/bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users