InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

I just now discovered that this was the thread to post who is working on what station. A no brainer of course! I have taken up the construction and design of WNW after reading Ros's thread "to do list". I now see Snuggles was listed for this station. However since it was on the to do list I have taken over. The bottom part of the station is already complete. I am now building up to the surface and intend to complete the whole station WNW and will not stop until it's done.

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#122 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

Sounds good Flame ^^

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#123 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

Ah right! WNW station construction and design is now complete. Only the bottom rs left. This was a fun build for me and I have been indulging in detail and improving my building skills in MC. I'm proud of my work here as it was a solid creative effort to make this station more than another stop on the tracks.

I'm adding one more gem to this before I pack out. I'm putting together an epic multi-cach 'minecache' (geocaching in Minecraft) as built into the station it's self. Think the movie "national treasure" with Nick Cage. Think mystery style adventure following a simple clue story....unlocking surprising and sometimes quite challenging hidden places in this structure that you would never imagine were there and otherwise never see if not provided a few clues. Oh yah!!!!!!! This is the third minecache I've hidden on the map and I hope this will help get minecaching some traction around here! I hope you'll find that there is a lot to see and adventure in just one solitary structure on the map! :D

I'll be around there for some days yet I think putting the finishing 'Flame's Spices" on this before I go.

Spoiler

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#124 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:16 AM

That clump of rock and stuff on the lower left (if I can even get my left and right straight* edited  of the top photo was where I was capturing zombie villagers with the help of Drags. I'll have that cleaned up before I pack out of the site.

#125 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:32 AM

Looks fantastic, i visited last week, but a lot has been done since  8)

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#126 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

Not sure if this thread get's updated but just to be clear. I have copleted the top and bottom of WNW station. The list should reflect this!

#127 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

Not sure if this thread get's updated but just to be clear. I have copleted the top and bottom of WNW station. The list should reflect this!

As far as I know Nek has been taking a break and has been somewhat absent, so the list may take a little while to get updated ;)
There used to be something here..

#128 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Nationality:USA

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hey BD, you should have told me you wanted to do the glass floors on the station local rail exits in NW.  I spent a lot of time also building the tunnels while I was doing the redstone!  Not that the glass floors look bad, I did them in NE.  I could have put my time to better use, and the tunnels looked fine, just like the ones at North station.  Didn't seem necessary to rip them out.

#129 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

Hey BD, you should have told me you wanted to do the glass floors on the station local rail exits in NW. I spent a lot of time also building the tunnels while I was doing the redstone! Not that the glass floors look bad, I did them in NE. I could have put my time to better use, and the tunnels looked fine, just like the ones at North station. Didn't seem necessary to rip them out.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was going to do that until you were done :( If I had thought about if before I would've told you :/ I think it fits with the rest of the station, though, and I like how it shows off the redstone, though they were fine without. Just a personal preference, as I kind of like the variety.

Only 2 are redone, though, so if you feel strongly about it I can undo it without much loss of time.

#130 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Nationality:USA

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:13 AM

Hey BD, you should have told me you wanted to do the glass floors on the station local rail exits in NW. I spent a lot of time also building the tunnels while I was doing the redstone! Not that the glass floors look bad, I did them in NE. I could have put my time to better use, and the tunnels looked fine, just like the ones at North station. Didn't seem necessary to rip them out.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was going to do that until you were done :( If I had thought about if before I would've told you :/ I think it fits with the rest of the station, though, and I like how it shows off the redstone, though they were fine without. Just a personal preference, as I kind of like the variety.

Only 2 are redone, though, so if you feel strongly about it I can undo it without much loss of time.

no, go ahead a finish.  I was just surprised by the change.

#131 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Finally done with NW station top and bottom. That took forever! :P

#132 Likliksnek

Likliksnek
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 252 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany
  • Nationality:German

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:44 AM

That looks very natural :)

Yay ^^ It's supposed to reflect the wilderness :D

LOL... ehm... Ros... remember when I said I'd love to look into the WSW station as it still looks a little "rustic"? I totally ran into this one didn't I? :D

If its design is deliberate it shall stay this way! I just felt it had some dodgy spots regarding mobspawning, but thats probably just paranoid me.

*Hands Ros an extra white tea and a cookie*

I apologize for not seeing your artistic hand on this one! ;)

Hugs Claudia

#133 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:54 AM

Lol ^^ well we can try to light it up better ;-)
Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users