#21 Pheonyxe5

Pheonyxe5
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 219 posts
  • LocationCarmel, CA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

I totally am a rare items hoarder myself :D.. I may not find a use for them, but I have them!!  Except saddles, I tend to always use saddles..

And I'm surprised I have never tried to re-create any Legend of Zelda buildings..  I think if I did any, I would probably try to re-create Lon Lon ranch, or the Gerudo Fortress.  I have though about trying to re-create building from A Link to the Past, but need to plan how to go about it, and which building to do.. How did your versions of the Hyrule Castle and the Temple of Time go?

I know!! I actually have not played using horses yet... I stopped playing I think a month before that update, but I can pretty much guarantee that if it's hard to come by, I'll have a million of them in a chest that I will never use hahaha! I made Hyrule Castle in a single player survival game. It was my fortress to hide in >:3  It was pretty awesome. The Temple of Times stands unfinished... I began it in creative on a server that I was playing on that is now dead. I also forget to screencap so I have no pictures of it or of my totally awesome oasis well house that I made. :(

I was excited about the horses!  I hadn't played minecraft for a few months, but when the Horse snapshot came out my Little brothers convinced me to download the snapshot and play with them, and that propelled me into playing regularly again :D.  

I understand the disappointment about not having pictures of builds, my computer had an issue last June/July, and ended up resetting itself.. which caused me to lose all of my worlds and builds on them :(.  Some of the ones I had that were much older I was able to save as they were on a different computer I transferred over..  But there was some that I was sad to see gone. :(

:red_rose_32px: "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses" :red_rose_32px:

#22 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Nationality:American

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Pheonyxe5,

Yeah I died a little when I found out that the server had gone under. It was slowly diminishing while I was playing, but I didn't think it would go under :( Now my totally awesome house and all my stuff is gone... OH WELL I get to start over and mine >:3

Awesomely lame question: is anyone else addicted to mining? Like, to a point near complete self destruction? There's gotta be someone who finds it as appealing. I feel like a lot of people think it's tedious. I swear, I can play for weeks underground and not build a thing and be completely satisfied. Ask LadySnoogicorn XD

#23 Pheonyxe5

Pheonyxe5
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 219 posts
  • LocationCarmel, CA

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

I like the tedious things, you kind of go into a trance when working on them.. Its kinda like meditation to me.. So yes, I like mining!  I usually don't go into it with a particular goal in mind (unless I really need Iron or Coal),  I love how Redstone lights up, so I get excited when I come across it, though I don't really use redstone except for crafting a thing or two here and there.  

:red_rose_32px: "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses" :red_rose_32px:

#24 LadySnoogicorn

LadySnoogicorn
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 339 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

I remember our mining shenanigans very well. :D I never was much for mining, but since I've been playing on SG I've grown fond of it. It's fun to alternate between mining and building when I need a break, but I think once I had an abundance of items I would stop (granted, since I seem to love building with rare items that will probably never happen).

#25 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

I will do all the mining. I remember when shrub would leave random emerald bricks in different places to trick us in to thinking we had missed them XD

#26 LadySnoogicorn

LadySnoogicorn
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 339 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

I remember all too well. XD

#27 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:42 AM

I'm excited to be playing again! I've been mining like crazy on another server :3 Super fun. I want to build using Iron... I've hardly used it to build.

#28 kanight_kanievil

kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Did someone say mining? Mining? And they call it a mine, a mine! HAHAHAHAHA! I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole, diggy diggy hole. Sorry been underground too long. Is the sun still shining?

#29 LadySnoogicorn

LadySnoogicorn
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 339 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Knight, I finally got curious awhile back when you said something about diggy diggy hole...And now I sing it every time I'm underground. :D

#30 kanight_kanievil

kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

Very catchy tune. :)

#31 LadySnoogicorn

LadySnoogicorn
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 339 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

That it is! :D

#32 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

What is it? 0___o

#33 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

Just bumping this up. I am still interested :) This is hell month for music directors.

#34 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

I have been in the farm building mood of late... is there a farm on this server?

#35 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

What sorta farm are you thinking? :)

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#36 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

Animal, wool, and food :3

#37 LadySnoogicorn

LadySnoogicorn
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 339 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

To my understanding, no farms are allowed within a certain vicinity of the city, but personal farms in your own area are acceptable. Also, every month the wilderness hub is rebuilt after the reset, so I'm sure there will be plenty of farm building opportunities. ;) Good luck this month girl, I'm rooting for ya! <3

#38 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

What the good Lady Summer said ^^

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#39 Snateraar

Snateraar
  • Pip
  • Inactive
  • Log

• 155 posts
  • LocationAnywhere near a comfy seat and a coffee machine
  • Nationality:Dutch

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

I have the tendency to build stacked farms; water-flushed semi-automatic sugarcane or wheat farms, stacked from layer 0 to 64...

The only problems with these is that I massively overproduce and sometimes create lag, so I won't use these on servers :)

Farming's a big thing for me in Minecraft, though :)

#40 ntnparasox

ntnparasox
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 48 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

Oh OK! Yeah I'll make sure not to do that :3 I wanted to make a community one so people could get things when they need them. I dunno if that's allowed or not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ntnparasox, application

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users