The City is open for building shops or houses! ALL OF THE CITY YAAY
Just keep in mind, these will be YOUR builds. You can not use materials from Fort Knox to build anything in those areas, you must collect everything on your own!
The city building rules:
- You may not build or tear down any roads within the city without permission.
- Your house may not be bigger than 20 x 20 (preferably smaller!) and no taller than 15 blocks.
- Public service builds must be approved, and have logical purpose.
- No grinders and automated farms what so ever within city limits.
- No complex redstone what so ever, the exception is simple devices like doors.
- No railways or tunnels may be built within the city, including underground.
- Build to be aesthetically pleasing, not functional. SixtyCity is for show, not function.
- You can claim your plot of land to build in within the city without asking, but you must intend to put an actual building there.
- You are NOT required to build anything in SixtyCity, but it is encouraged to help the city grow.
- Generally speaking, try to make your building somewhat blend in to the city. Don't do anything too off the wall.
- No pixel art!
- Basements can only be 2 floors deep maximum, meaning you can have a basement of reasonable basement size, but you can't just make a "reverse skyscraper" with a 20 floor basement to bedrock under a little 15x15 house.
- Most rules are flexable to a degree, reasonable conditions will allow you to bend some of the above rules, but they are handled on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by a Veteran or the Admin.