Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:52 AM

That's us. Our founder Nigel ( RIP) is our inspiration.

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#22 Macflea

Macflea
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts
  • LocationNorth East, England

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

I think it's the PFKS. The Protection From Kop Society. No wonder they're edgy about being out in the open, they never know when he might strike!

#23 Koplee

Koplee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Torch

• 762 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

There are horses on the server left unattended...?!

I'll be right back...

I love to be touched by his noodly appendages Posted Image

#24 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

The Hotel renovations are done! Cap't and I have been busy at work :) All ready for limbonians to move in (should any of the greenies want to)

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#25 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

Check out the funky 80's style 60 Gig Disco on the top floor!

When the railways are all done let's have a groovy party  8)

Donations of suitably groovy & funky discs are very welcome, the stock is a bit limited... Ok so I broke one or two somehow  8-0

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#26 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Check out the funky 80's style 60 Gig Disco on the top floor!

When the railways are all done let's have a groovy party  8)

Donations of suitably groovy & funky discs are very welcome, the stock is a bit limited... Ok so I broke one or two somehow  8-0

That sounds like a plan Mark! I have no choice but to go check this out right now. :)

@ Ros, does this mean there are two hotels for Limbonians? The frat house and the hotel?

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#27 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

Looks nice! :)

Spoiler

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#28 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

The pressure group National Environmental Improvement for Grumpy Horses  ( NEIGH ) is most concerned that these poor animals are still left out in the cold and rain.

One poor donkey who has written to us complaining of singed ears from a lightning strike intends to sue for the cost of a new hairdo and braiding.

Before you become the target of a class action I would recommend you organise distribution of warm clothing, diamond armour and tin helmets.

Yours NEIGH

I'm assuming the person responsible for redesigning the stable is someone who hasn't had much time to play.  If they'd like to fork over the responsibility of remaking the stable I'd be glad to do it.  I can rip a design from somewhere and get it done.

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#29 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

Raz I think was planning to do it. He has not been around a lot since he said he was moving house last month. Maybe message him?

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#30 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

I got the go ahead from Raz to start the stable Reno.  I'm be starting it shortly.  Your horsies should be out of the weather in a few days. :)

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#31 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

You're a horse Hero Megan :D

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#32 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Stable renovations are complete.  All horses and their donkey friends have been moved.  If they were labeled, I labeled them, if they weren't, I didn't.  There are quite a few unclaimed animals, so if anyone owns them or has an interest in adopting them they should claim them soon before Ray decides orphan ponies need to take a field trip to the glue factory...

sml_gallery_1146_51_89616.png

sml_gallery_1146_51_91166.png

If you own a horse that is still at the stable it's recommended that you move them to your own area at your convenience.  But since you jerks left them out in all sorts of nasty weather for a month, at least they'll be cozy while they pine for your affections.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users