• Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

Hi,

Can one of you help me?

Trying to start my journey in Limb connecting to address: 216.155.148.234

Every time I try to connect it gives me a message " Failed to connect to server. Connection timed out" or something along those lines. First am I using the correct version? I've tried setting the version in my profile to '1.6.1 through 1.7.5'. Every time I got the same "connection timed out" message.

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#2 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

I figured out the problem. It had to do with the firewall settings on my router. I'm able to connect now. :)

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users