3 replies to this topic

#1 gtal71971

gtal71971
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 12 posts
  • Nationality:Human

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

I'm in need of 2 pieces of glowstone block. I'm finished with the exterior of the AT-AT except for the turret's lasers. I'm am unable at this time to mine those pieces as I can not use portals. If someone is able to provide me these pieces it would be appreciated. Please let me know the cost whether it be in items or manual labor. Thanks all for your help and feel free to come and visit. I have a ladder that leads to the inside as well although not much is in there right now, though. Zone 54

#2 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

You can grab a couple out of my vault GTA, you'll have to use the ladder and go down 2 floors from the ground floor to hit the vault, Just go left twice and you'll find the chest they are in. As far as payment goes, whatever you wish to donate is fine, depending on the circumstances over the next few days i may not be back online till Monday night, so feel free to grab a few to get your project done.
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#3 gtal71971

gtal71971
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 12 posts
  • Nationality:Human

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

Thanks a TON! But, I know they are very rare and not sure what would be fair payment. 4 (or more)gold bars, stacks of charcoal, Stacks of stone, whatever you need. I don't want you to feel that I am messing you over.

#4 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:01 PM

You can just have them, true they are a little difficult to obtain but they aren't priceless.
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users