InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

The realistic stuff looks NICE! What texture pack is that?

I use Conquest.

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#22 ArrowToTheKnee82

ArrowToTheKnee82
  • PipPipPip
  • Established
  • Workbench

• 336 posts
  • LocationStaffordshire
  • Nationality:British

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

Nice one, cheers :)

#23 robplusplus

robplusplus
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 279 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Nationality:Canadian

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

I use Conquest.

Yeah, those sakura leaves are a nice touch. Lovely work on the WNW station, especially the secret stuff (some of which may be broken, btw - either that or I haven't tried hard enough).

#24 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

I use Conquest.

Yeah, those sakura leaves are a nice touch. Lovely work on the WNW station, especially the secret stuff (some of which may be broken, btw - either that or I haven't tried hard enough).

Ha ha ha! I'll check it out next time I'm on. I have also a video walkthrough in the works because something like this can't be too secretive that no one could ever find it. Unless I didn't want it to ever be found...and I do want people to find it and sign the log book. In fact, I need to put some good loot as a prize. So That gives me another reason to check things out.

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#25 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:16 PM

I use Conquest.

So Rob, nothing is broken at the station. I made a round by the station for maintenance and everything is perfect as it should be. However I did sweeten the trading-loot-pot. So when someone finds the cache....they will find a nice selection of 'swag' to trade...which is a lot better than real life because in real life you don't find much more than plastic dinosaurs and beads.

#26 simonparnell

simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

Only just found your thread - impressive stuff.  I'm a fan.

Posted Image

#27 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:08 AM

So I finally got about finishing my central city hub house (The Prancing Pony)...... (rebuilt after the first burnt down into epic ruins). ....(This new one won't burn. I'm pretty sure of it. If it does...we'll just blame it all on Jeff. ;)

So this is my hub. But I consider it mostly the central city 'Minecaching hub'. That's where players find them books to go find minecaches. At the moment there are over half a dozen caches to be found here..hidden by different members of the community.

This is also a community greenhouse in the sense that anyone is welcome to grow food here. If you go up the staircase in the middle of the greenhouse is also some nether wart. Nice if you want a little bit to start growing your own nether wart patch!

Also I have re-hidden an easy multi-cache that is hidden right there at The Prancing Pony. That's like a little introduction to minecaching.

IWIoYiR.jpg

mclMHoT.jpg

J9dlnFY.jpg

yD5TJOZ.jpg

#28 robplusplus

robplusplus
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 279 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Nationality:Canadian

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:22 AM

I will have to investigate. :)

#29 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

looking great, that texture pack really makes the build too!

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#30 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:20 AM

looking great, that texture pack really makes the build too!

Ah yah, it does help a lot. I did my best to make the design work in default most of all because that's what more people will see it as. The hard part was some of the materials looked incredible in my texture pack and horrible in default so I couldn't use them. This can be challenging designing for different texture packs. But it all worked out I think. :]

#31 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:17 AM

Oh wow :D I love it Flame.

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

0 user(s) are reading this topic