#1 Syxcynn

Syxcynn
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 75 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Nationality:American

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

I play with 3 things added to the vanilla game. mcpatcher for the sixtygig texture pack, optifine cuz why not, and rei's minimap. Up til about 2 weeks ago they were all working just fine together, but now either the minimap wont show in the corner (the outline and crosshairs are there but not the map) or I'm not able to find a way to get mcpatcher and optifine to work together. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong or is currently using these mods any helpful hints, tips, tricks, or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ecclamw

ecclamw
  • Pip
  • Seasoned
  • Log

• 115 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

I was using Rei's minimal but just couldn't get to work anymore.  I ended up switching to Voxel map.  I am now just using McPatcher and voxel map.

Posted Image

#3 kanight_kanievil

kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

What minecraft version are they for and what version are you playing on?

#4 Macflea

Macflea
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts
  • LocationNorth East, England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

I can't even get MCPatcher to work. I want to use a minimap but have never been able to.

#5 Pheonyxe5

Pheonyxe5
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 219 posts
  • LocationCarmel, CA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

I know with Voxel Map you have to you patch it to 1.7.2 with MCPatcher because they have not updated it for any other versions, and I was of the understanding that REI's map was the same (though I don't know for sure since I don't use it).  When running a different version than 1.7.2 my map doesn't show up for me.  I have never used Optifine before, only MCPatcher, so I'm not sure how they interact with each other.

:red_rose_32px: "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses" :red_rose_32px:

#6 kanight_kanievil

kanight_kanievil
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 585 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Last I heard Rei's wasn't going to be supported anymore, don't know if true just what I heard.

#7 Syxcynn

Syxcynn
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 75 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

Thanks for the feed back. I have voxel map and mcpatcher running fine now. I'll keep messing with optifine for the time being. I'll figure it out eventually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users