Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

I have a quick question about SG6, is the SixtyGig Museum and the City Hall still in planning, or have we ditched that?  :)
The City Hall is in the rules:

- Your build may not be taller than City Hall.

The SixtyGig museum was mentioned in this topic:

- "SixtyGig" Museum will be setup, all previous SG maps from SG1, 2, 3, 5 and some select maps from SG4 and some other stuff will be put in no-editing creative mode for people to fly around in and check out.

If these are still going to exist, where and when are they going to be built? :)

There used to be something here..

#2 trippwire

trippwire
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 341 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

I think Knox is the height reference for the moment/now. As far as the museum i hope it gets built! I wanna see old maps! :P

#3 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

I think Knox is the height reference for the moment/now. As far as the museum i hope it gets built! I wanna see old maps! :P

According to this it's actually the hotel, but yeah. :P

I really like the idea about the museum as well! I'd love to explore some. Flying and/or teleporting would be nice, or at least a home command in case we fall in a hole :P

There used to be something here..

#4 trippwire

trippwire
  • PipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Workbench

• 341 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

I really like the idea about the museum as well! I'd love to explore some. Flying and/or teleporting would be nice, or at least a home command in case we fall in a hole :P

I feel like Ray said that he would have a separate profile or something when we enter the other worlds that gives us flying and a separate inventory.

#5 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

I remember indeed! Yes the seperate player profile would do that job. I was surprised when Ray said ages ago that the server could handle those extra worlds without a problem, he knows his server 's capabilities best though!

It would be great to fly around and visit those memorable places again, I have SG5 downloaded but rarely load it up, ....  just because.

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users