Photo

Any Builds on Your To-Do list you've been putting off?

build mc to-do redstone

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

I've a got a horse track and a medevil port to build.

Sounds like some fun projects! I can't wait to see them come along! :)

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#22 Tgb1

Tgb1
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 67 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Nature builds sounds like something worth exploring. I saw some aesthetically pleasing trees.

I still want to build circus Maximus.

circusmaximus.jpg

#23 krunn

krunn
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

always wanted to do an aztec jungle build but just never got round to it

#24 krunn

krunn
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 26 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

Oh and a massive auto sorting storage area

#25 Tgb1

Tgb1
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 67 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

always wanted to do an aztec jungle build but just never got round to it

That's actually a pretty neat idea. Haven't seen much Aztec builds.

#26 Cellybell

Cellybell
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 44 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

I wanted to make a build based off of something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/k5Qo1F3.jpg

#27 Murdox1221

Murdox1221
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 36 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

I have Bern wanting to make a replica of the new Vegas strip

#28 superAbros

superAbros
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 90 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

Let's see... I have this mansion that I've been in creative mode. In incorporates a large amount of sandstone and blue stained clay for the exterior. I'm trying to come up with the roof design.

I want to undertake a more ambitious project, though I'm not sure what it will be. I usually work on smaller, detailed projects.

#29 Cellybell

Cellybell
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 44 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:16 AM

Let's see... I have this mansion that I've been in creative mode. In incorporates a large amount of sandstone and blue stained clay for the exterior. I'm trying to come up with the roof design.

I want to undertake a more ambitious project, though I'm not sure what it will be. I usually work on smaller, detailed projects.

I'd love to see a screenshot of the mansion, if you don't mind! I've never used a sandstone/blue clay combo

#30 superAbros

superAbros
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 90 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

I'd love to post some pics. The house still requires major construction; I will post screenies by tomorrow morning.

#31 superAbros

superAbros
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 90 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

http://imgur.com/a/gKCLS#0

Here are pictures of the exterior of the house. The project is far from complete, but it is coming along. I feel very excited to do the interior work. :) I plan on adding a swimming pool and patio, a basketball court, custom trees, and a shed to the surrounding area. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

#32 gotkaya

gotkaya
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 71 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Second story area's with balcony's would fit into your mansion really well.  I'd also think a cool observatory as well as a garage somewhere would be a nice touch too.   But, otherwise looks really good and seems to be coming along nicely.    

Looks nice with that texture pack, I wonder what the default or some of the other texture packs people use a lot on the server make it look like.

#33 superAbros

superAbros
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 90 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

Second story area's with balcony's would fit into your mansion really well.  I'd also think a cool observatory as well as a garage somewhere would be a nice touch too.   But, otherwise looks really good and seems to be coming along nicely.    

Looks nice with that texture pack, I wonder what the default or some of the other texture packs people use a lot on the server make it look like.

Actually, there is a two car garage. The doors are made of dark oak wood. The default texture pack doesn't affect the look in a negative way in my opinion. Then again, default isn't the prettiest pack.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: build, mc, to-do, redstone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users