Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:11 PM

@Zac: Is Schematix your teacher? If so you're lucky, that's one extraordinarily patient guy. If you'd like to play sometime we could do some bots - just PM me your steam ID or have Schematix hook us up. 

Please no H on the end my name, I can't stand them for some reason.

Sure but be warned I am pretty nooby..... 

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#22 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Oh you can't use the PM system, I'll ask Schem to then :) 

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#23 gotkaya

gotkaya
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 71 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

you guys are gonna make me want to play some dota again... shaddap a little will ya?

#24 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee
  • Nationality:United States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

@robplusplus: I'm fairly certain you're right about said law. Even my grandfather, who is nearly 800x more gruff than myself, could not help but smile when my Corgi attempted playing with him. And he is one huge man 6 foot 5 inches (~200 cm), weighing nearly 240 lbs (~110 kg), and very very serious. and very very German. and did I mention? very very gruff.

@ecclamw: That is the exact video that inspired the username. In fact I borrowed the tag from the name of my dwarf priest on a private vanilla server I used to play, where I met the people who introduced me to minecraft. As for techno: Tiesto, BT, Joey Fahrenbach, SubtractiveLAD, and many many more. Some of it's pseudo techno, but whatever. Cats are great! But I've always had a softer spot for dogs. I have spent an obscene amount of time training Toki. He is a very knowledgeable critter for his age. I highly recommend picking a dog you feel comfortable training.

My favorite book would undeniably be The World Made Straight by Ron Rash. Undoubtedly my favorite author, and he's a nice guy to boot. I'm lucky that a close friend of mine knows him personally, and I've had numerous opportunities to talk with Mr. Rash. Another good friend of mine used to play with his daughter as a child. On your taste: it's hard to go wrong with Charles Dickens. I always think of the Gelth when I hear Charles Dickens nowadays, Dr. Who messed up history for me. 

Had you played WoW during that era? Are you aware that consuming a bucket of tea, let alone buckets, is poor for your health? I semi recall reading that somewhere in some obscure scientific journal. ;) The authors were Danish, no doubt. 

@Zac with no h: No worries. Like I said we'll do some bots. Take notice,Schematix changed his steam tag/avatar recently so he might be tricky to find. 

@gotkaya: Shh.. It will all be over soon. Trust your feelings.

@all: uploading some more recent pictures of my pup along with some screenshots of  some of my builds. I'll post those whenever they finish. Could be a while...

Edited by Moardawts, 09 September 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#25 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

Minecraft build pictures, had to take some screenshots today: http://imgur.com/a/MbJ6B#0

Some more pictures of Toki all grown up and handsome: http://imgur.com/a/yXX5F#0

#26 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

Are you aware that consuming a bucket of tea, let alone buckets, is poor for your health? I semi recall reading that somewhere in some obscure scientific journal. ;) The authors were Danish, no doubt. 

:o :o

:o

NAY! I cannot stand for this sorta slander of danish people! Any dane who doesn't like tea should have his or her head removed from their shoulders! 

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#27 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:52 AM

Are you aware that consuming a bucket of tea, let alone buckets, is poor for your health? I semi recall reading that somewhere in some obscure scientific journal. ;) The authors were Danish, no doubt. 

NAY! I cannot stand for this sorta slander of danish people! Any dane who doesn't like tea should have his or her head removed from their shoulders! 

It's not the Danes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2773211/

DOI: 10.1002/ijc.24445

:o

I guess as long as the buckets of tea aren't scalding, you should be good to go. 

#28 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

Phew :) Mine is usually half cold when I drink it xD

#29 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

And loaded with enough sugar to induce diabetes in a Gold Medal Olympian? Sounds like my cup of tea!

#30 ecclamw

ecclamw
  • Pip
  • Seasoned
  • Log

• 115 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:17 PM

My main was NE druid.  I think I was best as a healer but I liked dps as well.  I played from WotLK  to Cataclysm.  I dabbled in Mists of Pandaria but my heart just wasn't into it  so I left.  More dots is a classic though and  the first time that I watched the video I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. 

I guess Techno is the only thing to call it for those that don't really listen to it.  Call it anything else and they will look at you with a puzzled look on their faces.  Let's see.... I seriously got into house with Bad Boy Bill (I love the way that he scratches) and Dj Dan some of Charles Feelgood.  Tiesto is staple and "Just be" is one of my fav's by him.  Gabriel and Dresden,  Armin Van Buuren, Benny Benassi,  Diplo just to name a few.  I have a lot of different types of music in my collection as I collect music by its beat or by my mood.  

As far as buckets of tea, it's more like two cups daily :)  .  I used to drink coffee but had to cut down on the caffeine so I started to drink tea instead.  

Posted Image

#31 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

And loaded with enough sugar to induce diabetes in a Gold Medal Olympian? Sounds like my cup of tea!

No milk, no sugar ;) it ruins the theanine intake. 

#32 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

@ ecclamw: Healer has and will always be my jam, but mostly because I can automate it for the most part and spend the rest of my time analyzing how the dps are doing. I left shortly after experiencing WotLK. I was severely disappointed with the direction they decided to take. I heard Cataclysm was abysmal. The truth of the thing is vanilla was only really awesome because it was new, no one knew what they were doing, and sometimes the only way to overcome glitchy, glitchy mechanics was take advantage of glitchy, glitchy mechanics. I really enjoyed that aspect.

I've no idea when I got into techno/trance/etc, I think I was listening to Massive Attack / Nine Inch Nails on Pandora when Tiesto popped on. I kind of went from there.

A coffee turncoat! Yeeeesh! Despicable. :)

@ Rosleen: Ya know with a mortal/pestle, the right plants, and access to certain chemicals/equipment extracting near-pure tehanine isn't all that difficult. From there it's just a simple procedure of consuming it directly and then proceeding to add whatever milk/sugar you like to your theanine intake related beverages. 

#33 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:59 PM

Oh I'm aware ^^ I'm married to an organic chemist :D But the trick is.. my favorite bevage is..... tea :D

#34 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

You're so lucky!! I wish I was married to an organic chemist. :(

Then I could just make her synthesize all the chemicals I normally have to order. My super awesome best friend chemist from undergrad ended up going the route of inorganic chemistry -- so he is almost useless to me. 

#35 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

Hehe, well sadly I don't really need anything synthesized! But he is very very cool ;) 

#36 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

But he is very very cool ;)

I would hope a wife/husband would have that opinion of their marital partner. :P

Also, Beeps, you're flattering. 

Smile! :)

#37 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

If only he would read the forums :'(

#38 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

@Schematix: I treat you better than most husbands treat their wives.

@Rosleen: Do what all good spouses do -- threaten him until he does. You have a lot of good options for threats. Personally, I'd start with a very empty, empty threat about how you are going to start drinking coffee instead of tea. 

#39 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

He's a coffee drinker ;) I think he'd just laugh in my face! He used to play here, but he's never been a big forum guy. 

#40 Moardawts

Moardawts
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 58 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

He's a coffee drinker ;) I think he'd just laugh in my face! He used to play here, but he's never been a big forum guy. 

Gasp! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Corgi, redstone, Schematix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users