• Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:44 PM

I just realized I really neglected this thread after a while. :(

Now I am sad.

An update on my quadcopter however. It got shelved when I went off to college. I flew it about 3 times before I decided I didn't want to sink anymore money into it. It's still sitting at home, but it will need many more upgrades before it is complete.

Smile! :)

#22 EpicBeasto111

EpicBeasto111
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:33 PM

Hey Schematix,

It's unfortunate to hear you've shelved it for the time being. I've been looking into building one for myself. What direction would I need to go to get started? Would love to hear about your experience with the project. 

Thanks,

~Epic

#23 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:15 PM

Hey Schematix,

It's unfortunate to hear you've shelved it for the time being. I've been looking into building one for myself. What direction would I need to go to get started? Would love to hear about your experience with the project. 

Thanks,

~Epic

Everything I learned about quadcopters I learned from the internet. Most of the links that I learned about quadcopters from came from the various quadcopter, multirotor, and drone subreddits. I usually forget a lot of stuff I don't actively mess with, so I've forgotten most everything about quadcopters. :P

That document I linked in the original post of this thread has some more information about quadcopter parts. You could take a gander at that.

Smile! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)