This is a super creative way to get to know our little community. I'll start because I think the drawings are way cute.
I want a fully colored one so here's 20 things about myself:
1. I'm engaged to be married on September 25th.
2. I have a 9-year-old son who also plays Minecraft and my fiance plays Minecraft too!
3. My name's Stacy. I guess that probably should have been first.
4. I'm going to be 29 next month. Which is just dangerously close to 30.
5. I have two cats!
6. I work full-time as a public servant in local government as the First Assistant Treasurer and I am so proud to work there and love my job more than I possibly thought I could love a job.
7. I have a BS in IT which I hardly use now, because of my love of being a public servant.
8. I moved from Iowa to Texas about 5 years ago. Unsurprisingly, I'm not planning on living here for the rest of my life, but my fiance and I are undecided as to where we want to build our "forever home".
9. I lurk the SixtyGig forums almost every day, but hardly post any more.
10. I have a passion for supporting Youtube educational channels and subscribe to several of them because I firmly believe in educating yourself outside of school.
11. I have high hopes that my son will pick up my love of learning and motivate himself to learn new things every day for the rest of his life.
12. I'm a rather quiet person in real life, but online and in small groups I can be very loud and abrasive.
13. I used to be a huuuuuuge ***** (female dog? Stupid censorship). Like, super huge. Like, I was just mean and hated everything. It was a really bad time in my life, but as I got older I realized that being angry/hateful all the time is so boring. It's much more fun to embrace new things and encourage people positively.
14. I'm a pretty hardcore feminist but I also believe in making change in a positive way. I will stand up all day and explain why I support feminist ideals, but I won't support feminists who are hateful, disrespectful and disruptive.
15. I'm pretty stoked that feminism is becoming more "mainstream" these days.
16. I studied social media in college and even did a paid internship with a local business working in marketing and social media. Then, on a whim, I applied for a position in the local District Attorney's office, got it, and thus began my love affair with public service.
17. I wish all people loved their jobs as much as I love mine.
18. My living room is clean for the first time in a month, because we've been redecorating and "spring cleaning".
19. I really dislike snow, but I hate ice even more. Snow is at least pretty.
20. I love butts. For real. Like, this isn't a filler line. I really, really love butts.
I don't even remember what my character looks like any more. It's been a long, long time. But here is a picture of my fiance and I. Don't mind the glossy eyes on my part. We were a liiiiiittle drunk on New Year's Eve.