Yes! I did say I wanted one. I've been away this week and just got home today so although I've been lurking I haven't posted.
20 things... I'll try...
1) I have a son, he's 5 months and I think he's the best thing in the world. I possibly talk too much about him but he's amazing.. (sorry, everyone!)
2) My husband is Dutch. It's such a hard language to learn but I am trying.
3) Around raising a family I want to study nursing. I need to be in a job that is people focussed.
4) I turned 30 this year, I spent it curled up on a sofa with my boy, both of us full of snot! Last week I found my first grey hair, my mum was impressed it didn't happen sooner.
5) Music is a big part of my life. I play several instruments and sing.
6) My favourite place in the world is the Lake District, just as well I only live a couple of hours away! It's stunning.
7) I love dogs, cats are... ok. One day we want to get a Springer Spaniel.
8) Converse are my shoe of choice. They're so comfortable.
9) I met my husband on a sailing ship, he was the 2nd Mate and I was onboard for 8 weeks.
10) I like Nutella, maybe too much.
11) My favourite animal is a duck because they always look and sound happy. One day I want a house with a duck pond at the bottom of the garden.
12) I'm not really afraid of much but I hate feeling claustrophobic. I need to know I can step back and make some space.
13) I love heights but hate falling/feeling like I might fall. I did a bungee jump once, they had to push me.. then when I was at the bottom I can remember thinking I was bored of bouncing up and down.
14) My favourite thing to make at Christmas is mushroom and sherry soup and mulled wine (real mulled wine, non of this 'spice sachet' business).
15) I don't really have a favourite band, but bands that I have consistently loved are Muse and The Dave Matthews Band. I also secretly love McFly. I love strong female singers, when I was a teenager my computer time was always combined with belting out diva songs and musicals.
16) I dreamed a dream in time gone by.............
17) Right now I'm listening to a podcast by Aussie radio/tv duo Hamish and Andy. They always make me laugh.
18) I have crohn's disease, it makes life interesting and sometimes smelly.
19) I love reading, the first book I ever read by myself was The House At Pooh Corner. As a result the original Winnie the Pooh books always have a special place in my heart.
20) I love the rain. Most of the time....... not so much in winter. Cold.
My bedtime is soon and I've spent 5 hours travelling today after a really exhausting week, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense!!