InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

I hope a little self-promotion of a new video series will not be frowned on when it comes to 'cooking with Dustin! I had a lot of fun creating this new episode and thought I'd share it with my MC peeps. This is the latest from the last I shared some time ago with the 'tea for when you are sick'. But this one is a much more 'light-hearted' episode of "Cooking With The Flame". I hope you will enjoy and share this with your friends so my videos can get a little exposure...as my channel needs a little kick-start!  This episode is all about cooking...having fun....and learning to truly 'love' your self. I hope it puts a smile on your face! Enjoy! :)

https://youtu.be/YmIC9c8xmsc

MBC7lLn.png

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#2 renic_ixillon

renic_ixillon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Wooden Axe

• 565 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:58 AM

ROTFLMAO!

Invis, I need to start smoking weed again just to enjoy this more!  A lot of fun!  Good job!

#3 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:28 PM

Thanks Renic! :)

I envision one day someone walking up to me and my future evil clone and saying this: "I see who has all the 'hair' in the relationship!" :)

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users