• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

Hi everyone,

Since I am obviously not a cat lover.....I thought we should have a thread for collecting pictures of our own cats. A sort of library of cat photos. So feel free to post all your cat pictures here for us to see! :)

This is Artemis (Goddess of the hunt). She was a cat I had a few years ago and my favorite cat ever:

L8LeAPM.png

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#2 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:09 AM

Cats, luv em!  Here's a couple of our Madame De Pompadour, or Stinker for short. She is a madam and runs rings around her staff.

First a relaxed pose for the camera ( she will negotiate for collar modelling contracts) and finally a quick insight into her advanced IT skills, she likes to watch cats on YouTube. She does push the mouse around... honestly!

Madame%20relaxing.jpg

madame%20watches%20YouTube.jpg

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#3 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:08 AM

Well... I had a cat... Once..

It was a stray my great grandmother pushed on me, as her cat was fighting with it but she couldn't turn her away. So I took it in, I never really liked it and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual.

After my Oma Ur passed on, we kinda got disant, I still fed it but saw less of her everyday. Until one day the lesbians across the street catnapped her. They didn't really catnapped her, more just fed her more than me...

But I like to think they kidnapped her, because you know... They really like ***** .....(That is a name for a cat come on!!!!) 

This whole story totally wasn't a set up for that joke..... 

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#4 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:44 AM

Lesbians and cats I tell you...

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#5 vedisdragon

vedisdragon
  • Pip
  • Applicant
  • Log

• 124 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:32 AM

[scREAMS] I may only be somewhat lesbian (panromantic) but I'm gonna steal every single one of those cats. CATS. CAAATSSSSsssss

i love cats but i don't have any D:

#6 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

[scREAMS] I may only be somewhat lesbian (panromantic) but I'm gonna steal every single one of those cats. CATS. CAAATSSSSsssss

i love cats but i don't have any D:

Now wait a sec....hey ..hey now! Dogs are the better pet.........*Darts away not to be seen.

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#7 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

Lesbians and cats I tell you...

Show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

This is my Waffles. She's about 7 now (I think). And she's a beautiful girl.

sml_gallery_1146_32_578793.jpg

And this little tornado of badness and complete chill is Boo.  She's only about 8 months old. I found her under the hood of a car back in October.  She's made herself right at home, if you can't tell.

sml_gallery_1146_32_1379838.jpg

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#8 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

Sweeeeet cats!

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#9 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

Ahh Meg can I borrow waffles for say a few years or so? :)

#10 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

Here's my cat, Pixel:

l7P7xF5.jpg

She enjoys putting her head under the couch.

She also enjoys sitting on top of the refrigerator: 

uLPfrKr.jpg

There used to be something here..

#11 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:11 PM

hehe I love zany cats, head under the sofa, that's a new one  8)

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#12 vedisdragon

vedisdragon
  • Pip
  • Applicant
  • Log

• 124 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

omg omg omg Pixel is a great name for a cat and she's gorgeous <3

that fridge is her THRONE

#13 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:42 PM

omg omg omg Pixel is a great name for a cat and she's gorgeous <3
that fridge is her THRONE

She sure acts like it sometimes! ^^

We adopted her (or rather she adopted us) when she decided to come sleep in our recycling bin when she was a kitten. :)
There used to be something here..

#14 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:36 PM

Caaaaaaaatssss forever.

https://instagram.com/p/xPr_YUDSTh/ This is my baby, Tiger.

https://instagram.com/p/xPqecPjSQn/ This is my other baby, Zenon. Though I guess she's really more my fiance's baby. She loves him more than me.

Tiger is literally like my child though. https://instagram.co...?taken-by=srm86

Always up in my business, just like my son.

We also just adopted a 7-year-old big fluffy cat from a friend and her name is George. No pictures yet because she's a bit.... tetchy right now. (Reasonably so. Adjusting to a new house and all. At least she was really familiar with all of us, so I think that helps ease the transition.) As soon as she's situated, I'll probably take tons of pics of her.

#15 vedisdragon

vedisdragon
  • Pip
  • Applicant
  • Log

• 124 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

Eyo Stacy - I've never owned a cat, so, what's it like having a cat adjust to a new house? Do you have to be careful with introducing them to your own cats and/or new people?

#16 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

Stacy, that last photo is so adorable of you and kitty. More cat photos! More cat photos! :)

#17 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

Eyo Stacy - I've never owned a cat, so, what's it like having a cat adjust to a new house? Do you have to be careful with introducing them to your own cats and/or new people?

Well, if you do it correctly (read: slowly), it's not so bad. Every cat's different and I am, by no means, an expert. This introduction with George has been going rather smoothly. We kept her separate (in my son's room) for the first two days, so she got used to our smells and she picked up some of our smells too. Then we started slowly letting her out more and more. Right now we're still in the early phases. My girls and George are still rotating Free Roam time (time where they get to roam the house freely) but I experimented a little and left Corbin's bedroom door open earlier for a bit. Both girls peeked their heads in, saw George and walked away. No aggression, so that's definitely a good sign.

Cats, I find, are very narcissistic. They really like to be the center of your world. At least my girls do. So introducing a new baby (even if this baby is older than they are) makes them incredibly territorial and jealous. Tiger seems afraid that I'm going to stop being affectionate with her, as she's been overly affectionate with both my fiance and I lately. So.. I don't know. Long story short: they're like little children with big egos.

#18 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

:) :) :)

#19 vedisdragon

vedisdragon
  • Pip
  • Applicant
  • Log

• 124 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

Oh NO he's adorable what do i do D:

#20 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

Great clip, thanks cat/s!  Always in your business cats... Madame is always stamping on my KB, I have a small wireless kb that can be moved around, held in the air, sat on a cup... I can't do critical stuff until she is asleep or out.

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users