InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA
  • Nationality:Dumb American

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:42 AM

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#22 stophix

stophix
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 118 posts
  • LocationUtopia
  • Nationality:Swiss

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:58 AM

Some cool stuff guys, thanks!

Obviously, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc. were great - we don't have to discuss that and I won't link any of the old legends, because everybody knows them and can sing along. :)

So instead, I want you to listen to is this:

Albert, mein Freund

ich wünscht es gäb nen Ort

es gäb nen Ort mit zwei Charlotten dort

ein jeder von uns nicht allein

und endlich wieder Freunde sein

#23 vedisdragon

vedisdragon
  • Pip
  • Applicant
  • Log

• 124 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

@Kazooki - really digging that Toh Kay song!

I mostly listen to more mainstream music with some obscure bands thrown in here and there, such as Globus. When I listen to instrumental music I usually go with melodic dubstep or Two Steps from Hell.

Something more mainstream:

#24 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:08 PM

Felt like sharing some great music that is nice to chill to...read....sleep to...and whatever else...calming and healing. :)

My one eye is closed so I can keep an eye on myself. The other eye remains cracked open so I can keep an eye on you. For you are beautiful and someone must hold a space for you to shine and live in complete freedom when you will not see. What this means in literal context is this: Each of my two eyes are looking 'at you' and 'for you'. – Dustin Strong

#25 InvisibleCat007

InvisibleCat007
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Coal

• 644 posts
  • LocationWA (state) USA

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

I thought I heard crickets ...

Here is a good song by Pink Floyd and then the same song covered by David Bowie. I like both versions. The Bowie one seems like a sweet tribute to Syd Barret.

#26 Elly_Roo

Elly_Roo
  • Established
  • Tree Puncher

• 38 posts
  • LocationGulf Breeze, Florida
  • Nationality:American

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

Love what this guy can do with a bass. So soothing.

Minecraft: Like Legos but with death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users