• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hinajh

hinajh
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

hello im hina. i'm 26 i live in nova Scotia Canada. i'd like to join this server because i'm tired of the drama of playing minecraft with kids and having random people join to destroy stuff then poof. anyways a little about me. i work on a farm. :) love my job and i live out in the country with lots of pets. 3 dogs 4 cats 2 birds a ferret a bunny a horse and 6 goats to be exact. lol it suits what i do in MC. i like to farm. but i like building too. hope to get to know you all.  

#2 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hi Hina!

I'm a fellow Canadian, and a fellow applicant this month. Hopefully we both get in! I've lived with a lot of animals too, but on an acreage rather than a farm. My mom started the SPCA in Prince George, BC back in the 60's.

Good luck!

Doug

(aka Drahmee)

#3 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:17 AM

Hi Hinaj, and welcome to the SG forums :) We love to get our applicants, in plenty of details. If you could expand your application quite a bit, I'd be very happy ^^ I'd recommend looking through some of the other applications for inspiration.

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#4 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

^^ I'd recommend looking through some of the other applications for inspiration.

Like mine??? I know, i know...getting me to talk isn't the trick...getting me to shut up is....LOL

#5 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:29 AM

Hi Hina! Welcome to the forums.

That's a lot of animals you have there! Do you just farm goats/livestock, or other things too? What are some other hobbies?
There used to be something here..

#6 renic_ixillon

renic_ixillon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Wooden Axe

• 565 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:14 AM

No one tell Torcido about those animals!

Welcome hina!  Thanks for applying!  Good luck on your app and the whole being a Canadian thing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users