6 replies to this topic

#1 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:26 PM

I've got a fun plan for tomorrow. A buddy from work and I are going to go visit a few shooting locations for the show "The 100". They're in a remote location in the woods about 15 miles north of Vancouver, BC, Canada. Someone I know says that the largest set (The location where "The Ark" landed, AKA Camp Jaha) was left there between seasons, since it was difficult to put there in the first place. I'll find out tomorrow I guess. There are about 5 shooting locations covering about 10 different sets from the first two seasons.

It should be interesting!

#2 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:16 AM

Well, it WAS going to be a fun day. Then my 8 month old son had to go to Emerg, and I called in sick today to make sure today goes smoothly. I've rescheduled this for next week, but I really didn't want to. I really want to find out if that set is still up there!

#3 WordlyWalker

WordlyWalker
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Wooden Axe

• 533 posts
  • LocationNorth West England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

I hope your son is ok
I like coffee!

#4 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:35 AM

WorldlyWalker,

Yes, thanks so much! He was perfect, just a precaution over here. Better to have him checked as fine than to not have him checked and something happens to him as a result...

Doug

#5 Macflea

Macflea
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Iron Ore

• 1,245 posts
  • LocationNorth East, England
  • Nationality:British

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:15 PM

Argh, that was us last week with our 7 month old! Same deal, he was fine but just a precaution. He's currently sitting on my lap trying out his new range of shouting noises. Glad your boy is ok. Hopefully you'll get to explore soon, it sounds like a lot of fun.

#6 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:37 PM

We have reschedled it for this Saturday, after work. Likely get home later on Saturday.

#7 MrGunzy

MrGunzy
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:01 AM

WorldlyWalker,

Yes, thanks so much! He was perfect, just a precaution over here. Better to have him checked as fine than to not have him checked and something happens to him as a result...

Doug

I can relate, my 3 have been in and out of the emergency room countless times and all hours of the night since their infancy. In most cases for us it was never anything too serious (fortunately), but little ones just seem too fragile to take risks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users