• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Fasule

Fasule
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 17 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:47 AM

Hi guys, so this is my first post on the public forums and i have some questions.

I want you guys to tell me about yourselves, what do you like to do in your free time, how long have you been in the server and whats your experience here, you know... that kind of stuff. Just so that we get to know each other. What do you say?    :)

I also have some other questions for the maps, does the wilderness ever reset or does it have any borders like the other one???

Thanks for your time!

Steve

#2 EZWoodworker

EZWoodworker
  • Established
  • Tree Puncher

• 88 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:37 AM

Steve, welcome to the forum, hope you can get into the server. I think I'm the newest member and the oldest.  I'm a retired IT guy and a life long woodworker.  I mostly work in my shop and play MC when I wake up early and when I get a chance during the day.

#3 Fasule

Fasule
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 17 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

Well nice to meet you! I'm a student in Athens Greece and i haven't found a job yet. I will graduate in some months and then i will have more time to do other things. Did you play any video games when you were younger ? How long have you been playing Minecraft?

#4 EZWoodworker

EZWoodworker
  • Established
  • Tree Puncher

• 88 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

I think I started playing MC in 2011, and I haven't really played other video games (didn't exist when I was younger).

#5 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

I've been playing games since the first computers appeared, quickly realising immersive games did it for me. I'm ancient therefore and very grumpy.

I've been here since April 2013, which makes me one of the longest serving "established" players. I'm probably not "seasoned" yet due to that unfortunate messy incident on the lawn with the rotating table and the melon. I think I have managed to erase all the photos but the collective memory remains.

I'm semi-retired which means I don't have time for anything!

Wilds gets reset when it gets tired and worked out  ;) Used to be reset monthly. Borders? I think so, never been to the edge!

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#6 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:17 AM

Hi hi!

So I've been around for a... Oh a year! Umm.. So.... 

I'm a stressed student! Ummm... Well that's around it, personality huh? I should not bother writing this late, ummm....

Yea..... I like reading! That's a thing, and gaming. Fire seems to follow me where ever I go, I'm pretty weird (Though you probably guessed that) I'm going to stop right there, god it's like writing a app again...

Following terrible exams I ran out of time for Sg and six months after that I haven't really been going on even though I have plenty of time, mainly because no one is ever awake when I am.

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#7 Fasule

Fasule
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 17 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:29 AM

Hi hi!

So I've been around for a... Oh a year! Umm.. So.... 

I'm a stressed student! Ummm... Well that's around it, personality huh? I should not bother writing this late, ummm....

Yea..... I like reading! That's a thing, and gaming. Fire seems to follow me where ever I go, I'm pretty weird (Though you probably guessed that)

What kind of books do you like to read?

So you set things on fire accidentally....   I hope that you don't cause any problems on the server  :)

#8 Drahmee

Drahmee
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 101 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:21 AM

Zac, where are you from? To gauge when you're likely on...

#9 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

So you set things on fire accidentally....   I hope that you don't cause any problems on the server  :)

Thank Jeb that flame bows do not lit fires is my answer to that, I rarely carry Flint & Steel any more now days as well.

I like to read anything I can get my hands on, I just finished off a series and now I haven't really been reading

Zac, where are you from? To gauge when you're likely on...

It should say New Zealand under my Username and picture that pops up when I post.

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#10 Fasule

Fasule
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:29 PM

Drahmee, where are you from? Your name sounds familiar, I think that I've seen you before on the internet but  i can't remember 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users