3 replies to this topic

#1 Fasule

Fasule
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:29 AM

Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life?

I will post mine later cause I don't have time now.

#2 Sharp_Panda

Sharp_Panda
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 14 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

Made my GF piss herself on our first date. oops.

#3 B01E

B01E
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 122 posts
  • LocationBorup, Sj√¶lland, Denmark, Earth, Milkyway
  • Nationality:Danish

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:07 AM

Was at the first dinner at my gf (now wife) family. We were 16 people sitting around the table in the living room. That many people meant I had to sit on a plastic lawn chair, of the stackable kind, and I got a seat in the middle of the table, so everone had a chance to talk to me.

It was winter, and the chair had just been taken in 20 minutes before we sat down to dinner, and I'm 6"2 and weigh around 230 pounds at that time (200 today). I could feel the chair moving beneath me, but it held up.

Around 5 minutes into the dinner, as things gets passed around, I reach behind my wife for a plate, and my chair gives up. The two rear legs break at the same time, and before I hit the floor, the two front ones do the same, as i hit a couch behind me going down. I'm a big guy, so I don't get hurt hitting the floor, although the plastic chair makes a few scratches in my back. But laying there, 15 minutes after meeting these people for the first time, was probably the most embarrasing moment in my life.

They were all very nice about it, and were more concerned for my health than the chair, but dang, that was not funny.

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

#4 61tasc130fe

61tasc130fe
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 108 posts
  • LocationGlen Rock, PA (USA)
  • Nationality:American

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

My experience is too embarrassing to post on a public forum...my luck it'll show up on a Google search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users