• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amdoe34

amdoe34
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

Hello! My name is Amy, and I am 34 years old. I am a wife and Mother from the state of SC and we live on a 100 acre farm.  I have been playing Minecraft for a couple of years, and I am interested in joining a server with other adults. Sometimes playing with twelve year olds takes the fun out of the game for me! Thank you for your consideration!  :eye_of_ender_32px:

#2 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:20 PM

Hi Hi!

Thanks for the app, sadly we are going though some issues (Our Admin Ray is too busy to keep up with the server and has be replaced with Stacy) we are not white listing new members until the server is back up and running and when we find a new app manger.

You're welcome to stay but we can't give out a confirmed dated that we will be even considering you.

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#3 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

What Zac said. :) In the meantime, please hang out on the server and get to know folks. We're a pretty great community, if I do say so myself. We're just taking some time to get adjusted.

#4 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

What Zac said. :) In the meantime, please hang out on the server and get to know folks. We're a pretty great community, if I do say so myself. We're just taking some time to get adjusted.

Are you saying that anyone can hop on? That's pretty neat. :P Do they have build permissions? I'm not worried about them messing things up, just curious, considering the fact that the current world is only for testing purposes.

Smile! :)

#5 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

Sorry, when I said server - I meant forums. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users