#1 Syflox

Syflox
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:32 PM

In Game Name: Syflox

Real Name/Preferred Name: Jack

Previous Minecraft experience: I started playing Minecraft back in 2010. I found a nice community which I was an involved member of, until it fell through in 2013. I stopped playing Minecraft since then as I was growing tired of it and felt rather burned out from the previous years in the community. I have recently become interested in Minecraft again and hope to do some cool redstone creations! :)

Your background: I love to build computers! I just recently moved my computer parts into a mini-ITX chassis to accomodate the college dorm room. I work part-time at a local store to help with college expenses (and hobbies, heh). I recently picked up photography as another hobby, and was just at Pictured Rocks and took some breathtaking pictures! For anyone familiar with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, I have an ISTJ type personality, so I may appear to be quiet, but I do enjoy talking with other people once I feel comfortable. My preferred genre of music would be electronic, but anything with a catchy beat will get stuck in my head! Thank you for considering my application, I look forward to playing and talking with you all.

#2 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:12 AM

Hey Jack!

Welcome to the forums.

Hate to say but we aren't really taking on new members as we don't really have a app manger and we've been going though some changes, new admin, new server location/host, etc etc. If ya want the details take a quick look around in the forums.

We can't give out a date when we will be even think of you as a possible member but you're quite welcome to hang around and get to know us.

I'm a cat now, how odd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users