• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jazz_kvlt

jazz_kvlt
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:09 AM

Are there any fans out there still waiting for this game? I mean, dayum, its been awhile since Episode 2, which was 2007. If im not mistaken, its taken them more time than it took for Half-Life 2...

I dont mind all the other projects Valve are working on right now, which Im not a fan of that much, but I still have a little bit of hope that somewhere, in their studio, there's a cold, damp basement with a bunch of dudes still coding and coding and coding... with GabeN supplying them with a not so steady amount of pizzas and diet coke.

#2 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:51 AM

Yep, it's unfortunate. Due to more recent leaks, I'm pretty sure it is (or was) being developed: but probably not for anytime soon. I think the best bet is Valve's new steambox/VR thing, but it's a stretch.
There used to be something here..

#3 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:41 PM

Never quite understood the fuss over the half life games. Granted I've never played the half life games.

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#4 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:31 AM

Never quite understood the fuss over the half life games. Granted I've never played the half life games.

There's a MASSIVE cliffhanger at the end of the second episode: no word from Valve if it'll ever be resolved.

There used to be something here..

#5 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

There's a MASSIVE cliffhanger at the end of the second episode: no word from Valve if it'll ever be resolved.

Ah well that would make people annoyed...

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#6 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:50 PM

Oh, I never knew about a cliffhanger. I figured it was just a dumb inflated meme. I have yet to play either episode. I haven't even played Portal yet.
Smile! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users