Vexilius
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

Personalia:
IGN: Vexilius

Hello good people,

Long have I been searching for a server, where a man can just kick back and enjoy a good game of minecraft without all the drama you'd usually find in a multiplayer minecraft community.

So why am I here? To tell the truth, I'm "fleeing" another server.
Currently it's my third or fourth year that I've been an admin of a big youtuber's server and I'm deeply ashamed to say that that server of over 100 000 registered members offers a rather subpar (imo) experience. The co-owner has me teamed up with his teenage friends who are more interested in elevating their buddies and making themselves look good by introducing arbitrary gimmicks nobody asked for instead of fixing the real problems that plague the server. Aside from that, nobody seems to be able to agree on anything and I'm stuck having to play the referee...
Minecraft is supposed to be enjoyed, but that whole experience just puts me off. I wanna go back to the basics that made it enjoyable to play in the first place.
When I discovered SixtyGig and started reading up on this server I felt it resonating with me. I feel this server is backed by some strong ideals, professional staff and a vision for the future. It's hitting all the right notes for me and I would love to be a part of it, possibly helping to make it even better.

I've seen the worst minecraft has to offer, Now let me see the best.

Regards,

-Vexilius

#2 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:37 PM

Hey there! Welcome to the forums.

Currently, applications are closed due to a change in administration and server structure.

However, you're welcome to stay and hang around the public forums! Hopefully applications will reopen quickly, so feel free to get to get to know us some. :D

Any hobbies aside from MC?
There used to be something here..

#3 Vexilius

Vexilius
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:52 AM

Hello,
I'm well aware that applications are closed, but I thought I'd go ahead an post one for when they open again.
In retrospect, I see I haven't quite talked that much about myself in the application. So without further ado, I'll provide a small introduction.

I am a 24 year old office drone from Hal in Belgium, currently employed at a construction company in Herent, near Leuven. Found out about this gem of a game back in an early beta, when one of my college friends was playing it on a skiing trip and I've been playing it ever since. I don't talk about games IRL. My personal life and online persona are completely seperated.

I'm quite the sociable person in real life with a large group of friends. I put in more hours at my job during the weekdays so I can leave sooner on fridays. Whatever time remains in the week is spent at the gym. The majority of my weekends is spent going out with friends.

I don't consider these things my hobbies as they are quite generic and everyday activities. That said, my main hobby is probably tinkering around with photoshop. I always have one or two projects going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users