#1 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:27 PM

First, the good news: one of the major problems that I was having with the server has been resolved. There used to be a "world", "world_nether", etc generated each time someone loaded in and that was screwing other plugins up. Also, the server is up and playable!

The bad news: in the process of fixing that, inventories were lost again. The wait has been because I was trying to see if we had a more recent back up for the server. Unfortunately, our back up is from August 22nd. The inventories were lost on August 29th. Since then, I have worked to ensure that we have double redundancy so no player data is lost in the future. Not only is the server saved automatically every day, but it is now backed up every night at approximately 11pm CST.

I have uploaded the playerdata from August 22nd to the server so, ideally, most people who were not playing every day will not have lost much. However, for those of you who have been working really hard, you may have lost some inventory items again. I apologize. As you all know, I am still extremely new at owning and operating a server so things happen. Nobody can be harder than I can be on myself. So, obviously, for those who did lose some items, just as before those items will be replaced. All you will need to do is send me a PM and I will take care of them in the order they are received.

If, for some reason, your inventory is showing as empty and it shouldn't be - please reply here or send me a PM. I will deal with it as soon as possible. And, again, I apologize. Thanks for hanging in there with me. :)

#2 GarrikP

GarrikP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,042 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Nationality:US

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

:birch_sapling_32px:

<Profound statement>

#3 Likliksnek

Likliksnek
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 252 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany
  • Nationality:German

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:34 PM

Thanks for the fixing!

As always let us know if there is something we can do to help. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users