Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:01 AM

We've done a bit of work around city hall, and tried to keep it to the "organic" not too planned theme, that seemed to be the consensus when reading through posts :)

The road design, which is in no way a design that needs to be followed everywhere, we can do the roads whichever way we like, in any direct we wanna go, looks like this:

B3DVUxF.png

We're currently making a lose circle around the city hall, trying to keep it organic looking, and we'll add some greenery to give it that forest feel!

After the talk of public buildings, we've set up House for donations towards community builds. When we run out of community build plans, we can convert it into a house of giving, or that's what I figure anyway :) It looks like this:

c82Yj9U.png

Apart from that, I've marked out spots for the following public buildings:

Limbonian Inn
Stables
Farm
Trade Post
Enchanting Shop
Alchemy Shop.

Ofcourse none of these plans are set in stone, and everything is up for discussion, so if you have any thoughts, idea, or the like, gimme! If there are no objections, or they arrive a bit too slow, chances are I will have gone building crazy before then.

If anyone wants to do any of the public builds, give a shout here as well.

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#2 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:32 PM

Crack the whip.

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#3 Likliksnek

Likliksnek
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 252 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany
  • Nationality:German

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:40 PM

Looks very shinyful! :)

I don't think I'll be on much the next days and then its 2 weeks vacation come wednesday, but I'll get on something when I come back! ^^

#4 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:51 PM

I'd love to help build some things! I'd like to scope out the area before I commit to anything, though. Hopefully I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday!
There used to be something here..

#5 zeophlite

zeophlite
  • Pip
  • Co-Admin
  • Log

• 123 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:48 AM

I love the path around the town hall Ros

#6 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

:D Would be so cool if you guys would do some of these buildings, you're all very talented builders ^^

And I love it too, Zeo, it's all LadyEh :)

#7 the_assasain

the_assasain
  • Tree Puncher

• 21 posts
  • LocationJacksonville Texas

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:02 AM

What if we were to build a stadium or something specifically for PvP battles?

#8 the_assasain

the_assasain
  • Tree Puncher

• 21 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:18 AM

And maybe a bulatin board for people to put signs for important stuff

#9 zeophlite

zeophlite
  • Pip
  • Co-Admin
  • Log

• 123 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:32 PM

the_assasain, one of the rooms in the town hall was meant to be a map room / message board - the interior hasn't been worked on, so feel free to modify it

#10 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

I have vague ideas for a stable I'll get back to you on that one but I need to do a bit of messing around first. 

I'm a cat now, how odd.

#11 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

Treehouse incoming! Spinach is back in action! :)

Smile! :)

#12 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

Basic stables (Sorry Zac)

6UFkVpcl.png

y3KZFIil.png

Will putter around with my own city project and leave some of the public buildings to other people. Maybe.

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#13 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:54 AM

Basic stables (Sorry Zac)

Eh. Looks pretty!
I'm a cat now, how odd.

#14 the_assasain

the_assasain
  • Tree Puncher

• 21 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 03:12 PM

Sorry about my shortage of playtime recently, the arena was the only thing I had been doing then my internet was reset. If someone feels compelled to do something like walls or design, feel free but leave a sign with your name and what you did at the arena. The coords are:
X:83. Y: 64. Z: -229.

#15 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:47 PM

Trading Post is up.  I heard you people like to trade your goods, and this the place to do it.

vftrSsBl.png

Got something to give to someone? Leave it here.  Have something you want to get rid of? Leave it here. Want something?  Ask for it here.

Sell your goods, sell your services, just no selling your babies.

7XJXXcSl.png

Chests are provided.  How you run it is completely up to whoever uses it.  Do whatever you like, really.  This is here to cut back on leaving chests with gifts lying around everywhere.  Basically providing a central area for players to drop and receive goods.

You can also leave items here that you might not want.  Stuff you might not want but others might (Saddles, Slime balls, enchanted books etc.)

It's tiny for a reason--no it isn't Megan, you just suck at building anything big--if you want to leave 12 double chests of dirt for someone, don't do it here.

If you're seeking donations for a large community build, label a chest here and direct people to drop materials at their convenience.

Use it.  Don't use it.  Just don't burn it down.

#16 Likliksnek

Likliksnek
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 252 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany
  • Nationality:German

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:58 PM

Its so pretty! The items you trade there will be happy items!

Awesome work =)

#17 B01E

B01E
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 122 posts
  • LocationBorup, Sjælland, Denmark, Earth, Milkyway
  • Nationality:Danish

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:48 AM

Sorry about my shortage of playtime recently, the arena was the only thing I had been doing then my internet was reset. If someone feels compelled to do something like walls or design, feel free but leave a sign with your name and what you did at the arena. The coords are:
X:83. Y: 64. Z: -229.

I have made some changes to the arena, and it is now a Spleef arena. The pickup of wool is working, but I have a better system planned. I will get some more work done on it soon, but it is a functional arena now. I have put wool  on the floor instead of snow, as snow gets removed insanely fast. It needs testing though, so if anyone wants to try a fight with no loss in life or items - go for it. You just fall to the floor below - no lava pits have been installed. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: I changed the pickup today, and now it uses water to pick up the items. It's much better than the rail version. It even puts the items in a double chest up on the top part. If someone else wants to add to the arena, feel free to build. There is still a lot of mats in the chests there.

Edited by B01E, 16 October 2015 - 06:29 AM.

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

#18 EP43

EP43
  • Tree Puncher

• 27 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:43 AM

I was thinking I wanted to make a library, have enchanted books for free and maybe some for trade. And if anyone wants to write some books, I can make an area for those to be made available too. Lots of quartz and brick is what I was thinking.....

But now that I have looked at the pics here and thinking about the hub area, maybe an old bookstore would be a better fit? If this is a good idea and someone wants to make an executive decision a s to where, I would be happy to build it and stock it. Just mark a spot for me around the Hub.

#19 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:15 AM

Oh I love the idea of and old time bookshop! There's an area set off for an enchanting shop, but it doesn't seem like anyone is going to make it, so I'd say put it there :) then it's in the circle around the spawn building too.

Can't wait to see it :D

#20 B01E

B01E
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 122 posts
  • LocationBorup, Sjælland, Denmark, Earth, Milkyway
  • Nationality:Danish

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

I made a few changes to the hub trainstation. It's an ongoing project, but now the central part is finished.

The south bound lines are functional, but need to look better, and the west and north lines are not built yet. The east bound line will probably change looks to fit to fit in with the new central part, even though it was almost finished...

I think I'm the only one connected at the moment, and in being so, I'm pretty much the only user.

But now I think it looks a little nicer.

o6kvh3.png

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users