Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:14 PM

That looks great! It's nice and simple :)
There used to be something here..

#22 dc4460

dc4460
  • Tree Puncher

• 23 posts
  • LocationSomerset
  • Nationality:British

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:46 AM

We've done a bit of work around city hall, and tried to keep it to the "organic" not too planned theme, that seemed to be the consensus when reading through posts :)

The road design, which is in no way a design that needs to be followed everywhere, we can do the roads whichever way we like, in any direct we wanna go, looks like this:

B3DVUxF.png

We're currently making a lose circle around the city hall, trying to keep it organic looking, and we'll add some greenery to give it that forest feel!

After the talk of public buildings, we've set up House for donations towards community builds. When we run out of community build plans, we can convert it into a house of giving, or that's what I figure anyway :) It looks like this:

c82Yj9U.png

Apart from that, I've marked out spots for the following public buildings:

Limbonian Inn
Stables
Farm
Trade Post
Enchanting Shop
Alchemy Shop.

Ofcourse none of these plans are set in stone, and everything is up for discussion, so if you have any thoughts, idea, or the like, gimme! If there are no objections, or they arrive a bit too slow, chances are I will have gone building crazy before then.

If anyone wants to do any of the public builds, give a shout here as well.

like the paths, I'll change the paths in the Japanese village I'm constructing around an old village, it will certainly set the scene..

May be old and grey, but young at heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users