#1 erikas0012

erikas0012
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:05 PM

In Game Name: neogalaxy
Real Name/Preferred Name: Eric.
Previous Minecraft experience: I started back from 1.2.5...Those were the good times.. So I think I'm playing over a year now,so I know a lot of stuff.I remember the first time I launched the game.It was really nice.Then came the mods,like Tekkit,Tekkit Classic(Still playing as of today),and others...It just never gets boring.
Your background: I'm just an regular 20 year old shy guy,who loves to talk but always nervous around new people. (Skype call for first time with a new person,for example) . The reason for that is because I have a really "choppy" voice,or maybe that's just my opinion. Anyway...I'm still attending high school,not what I expected,I wish I could go back to the 10th grade,back in the elementary.But only if I'd get to see my crush.

(What am I talking about here)

Anyways..I've always been shy/nervous at everything I did.I never had a gf,too. I don't know what else to say..

There was also a kind of disturbing event when I was 6.I was outside,there were some guests outside,too.I was near the trailer(the one attachable to a car),and there was a REALLY heavy..thing..(I  can't remember what it was,I think a fridge,or something worse..) Anyway,I remember that it started to fall at my direction,and if I hadn't jumped away for the moment,I'd be crushed,in other words,I wouldn't be where I am now.

So that's my background,kinda terrifying,always lonely as of now.

I now wish that thing fell on me.

#2 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:36 PM

Hi Erik :) And welcome to the SG forums.

Where in the world are you from?

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#3 erikas0012

erikas0012
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:08 PM

Hi...
I'm from Lithuania.

#4 ananda11

ananda11
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workbench

• 373 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA
  • Nationality:Irish-German

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:54 PM

Hi Eric. What else can you tell us about yourself. Usually someone will ask: tea of coffee, but we all know the answer is coffee, so we can dispense with that question. What about your fave movies or music or any hobbies you might have. Our inquiring minds want to know. :)

#5 erikas0012

erikas0012
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:47 PM

Music- I don't listen too much of it,but here's what I mostly like: http://www.newground...o/listen/596789
I don't watch many movies either,so for now,I can't tell anything..
As for hobbies: Playing MC,(either the regular one or other called Tekkit Classic),laying in bed and staring at the ceiling,or sometimes watch youtube.(UHC mainly)

#6 erikas0012

erikas0012
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:19 AM

Well,hopefully I'll be added to whitelist?

#7 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Well,hopefully I'll be added to whitelist?

Applications are reviewed the last friday of a month, and accepted the first friday of the month. I suggest you read both the rules pages and the pinned threads in the "Applications" forum! :)

There used to be something here..

#8 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Nationality:USA

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:45 PM

no, you probably don't want a refridgerator falling on you Erik.  Why would you want that?

#9 erikas0012

erikas0012
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

No reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users