#1 Luckybyte_

Luckybyte_
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:49 PM

In Game Name: Luckybyte_

Real Name/Preferred Name: Lucas or Luke

Previous Minecraft experience: I really like building. I'm not saying I am any good at it, but i like it. My interest in building really only started late in my time with Minecraft. I went through many phases of what I liked in minecraft, and building is my favorite. I have helped manage many servers, but right now I am just looking for a server to have some fun on. I haven't really been into minecraft lately as most servers I join are filled with people you can't even have a decent conversation with. I hope that this server is different considering the application process. So in the end I just hope I can have a good fun minecraft experience that will last a while.

Your background: I enjoy playing football. Im an offensive/defensive lineman for my schools team. Football is my main passion in life. My other hobbies include snowboarding, playing video games, and drawing. Not meaning to sound vein, but I cooperate well with other people, and handle arguments/disputes very well. 

Thank you for taking a look at my application, and I genuinely hope you consider accepting me. :) 

#2 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:38 PM

Hey Luke!
Quick question, what's your age? While it usually doesn't change the eventual decision, it's still an important part of the application process.

I read you like drawing! What sort of things do you like to draw?

There used to be something here..

#3 Luckybyte_

Luckybyte_
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:43 PM

Hey Luke!
Quick question, what's your age? While it usually doesn't change the eventual decision, it's still an important part of the application process.

I read you like drawing! What sort of things do you like to draw?

lol sorry about that i just copy and pasted the format from the thread. I'm 14.

To answer your second question, I mostly just draw things for fun, and take heavy inspiration from cartoons. I also really like animating.

#4 Blue_Dragon360

Blue_Dragon360
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,028 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Nationality:American

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:58 PM

lol sorry about that i just copy and pasted the format from the thread.

Not a problem!

To answer your second question, I mostly just draw things for fun, and take heavy inspiration from cartoons. I also really like animating.

Interesting! So do you do it on paper, then scan it in? What sort of software do you use?
There used to be something here..

#5 Luckybyte_

Luckybyte_
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:17 PM

Interesting! So do you do it on paper, then scan it in? What sort of software do you use?

I use my sisters old wacom pad with Adobe Flash and some drawing/painting in photoshop.

#6 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

Welcome Luke!

Where in the world are you from?

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#7 Luckybyte_

Luckybyte_
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

Welcome Luke!

Where in the world are you from?

I'm from Utah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users